[3.9] Fire BV Chieftain | All content | Delve 600+ | Fast , Tanky, 5M+ Shaper DPS | Possible starter

hey guys so t his is where im at currently with the build

currently at but not stuck on t13 maps, maps and the bosses are fine is just metamorph that can take a while. i have another 10ex so far i want to invest. aside from low lvl gems can anyone make a recommendation? also how do we deal with sirus for this build?

my character is set to public
cheers,
Ichigo
Is there anyway to play this build without a bow?
"
Pandemek wrote:
Is there anyway to play this build without a bow?

Well...yes there is a way but it requires some adaption.
You can get 25% phys to fire conversion from crafting (jun locked) and another 23~30% from a crusader influenced weapon (one handed)
That way you could achieve a full fire conversion as well without having to use Signal Fire.
Also you'd have to swap out Kaoms Heart for another Armour so you can get a 6L Chestpiece.

Of course you could also just go for Avatar of Fire+ascendancy but you'll do less damage in overall I'd say.
Hi, just a small update.
I managed to down Sirus. Highly recommend to take Intensify out and use Unleash as you will always be moving in the arena.
Intensify is just a POB warrior show off :p

Anyway, the beauty of the build is that you can upgrade your items one at a time. In my opinion, the order of importance is:
1. 6 link bow with only the +1 gem stat and signal fire
2. Kaoms
3. Circle of Anguish (just buy the buff effect one first, those are cheap)
4. End game gems (Awakened version)
5. Upgrade Bow to end game bow
6. Asenath
7. Circle of Anguish (buff effect and increased fire damage)
8. Watchers eye
9. Empower level 4

I did Sirus at point 3, so it is doable.

In total i spent
Bow 7ex
Gloves - 5ex
Rings - 10ex
Watcher eye - 2ex
Gems - 9ex

Once I upgraded my gear, I was able to do Sirus much easier.

killed 4 times Sirus Awakened 8
easy with this build

about 12mil dps
Last edited by kekoyaso on Jan 3, 2020, 12:30:35 PM
"
DanielQ wrote:
Hi, just a small update.
I managed to down Sirus. Highly recommend to take Intensify out and use Unleash as you will always be moving in the arena.

Anyway, the beauty of the build is that you can upgrade your items one at a time. In my opinion, the order of importance is:
2. Kaoms
6. Asenath
8. Watchers eye
9. Empower level 4

In total i spent
Bow 7ex
Gloves - 5ex
Rings - 10ex
Watcher eye - 2ex
Gems - 9ex

aren't the awakening gems much more expensive than the bow compared to the "low" improvements they provide? dont get me wrong. but the endgame bow alone gives +2 level for empower and 20% more multiplier and should cost less than all awakening gems. haven't done a complete calculation though.
"
fl0yd wrote:
"
DanielQ wrote:
Hi, just a small update.

2. Kaoms
6. Asenath
8. Watchers eye
9. Empower level 4

In total i spent
Bow 7ex
Gloves - 5ex
Rings - 10ex
Watcher eye - 2ex
Gems - 9ex

aren't the awakening gems much more expensive than the bow compared to the "low" improvements they provide? dont get me wrong. but the endgame bow alone gives +2 level for empower and 20% more multiplier and should cost less than all awakening gems. haven't done a complete calculation though.

You might be right. However, I got the gems first so I can start leveling them early. My train of thought was to get all the core gear (including gems) first and then upgrade them one by one.
Any tips on how to get 4 blue / 1 red on the bow? Thousands of chromes on "atleast two blue"?
Finally did deathless sirus 8 with this build.

https://youtu.be/5Q_A3JKFetw

Made some changes using corrupted soul and soul tether to not only gain 2.3k extra energy shield, but it simulates slayer overleech. You can see in the video the extra energy shield saves me from death quite a few times.

I also opted to get rid of devouring diadem in favour of a -9% fire resistance to nearby enemies helmet. I don't really have mana problems with unleash and low level clarity.

"
Any tips on how to get 4 blue / 1 red on the bow? Thousands of chromes on "atleast two blue"?

You can use the vorici method to off colour for cheap using jewellers, then 6 link it. Or you can try your luck with vorici in research to white socket some of it.

But honestly I wouldn't recommend crafting it yourself, just buy one for 8-9 ex.

Last edited by Kurzonate on Jan 9, 2020, 7:54:06 AM
Has anyone subbed in a pop chest and swapped out the gloves? Not sure which "pop" is better for clear or if they would be the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info