[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

"
binoculars wrote:
"
Even after this update the problem with the ''x'' button is still present. Yes they fixed flame dash double cast with single press but the problem with the ''x'' is still here. I really hope the developers will address this issue soon because the game is unplayable. I haven't played for almost a month. And I won't play until the bug is fixed.

Um, no the flame dash double casting shit isnt fixed. Stop throwing out false claims if you dont know. People are trying to give feedback to get this ACTUALLY fixed, thanks

Um yeah flame dash is deff fixed. U deff dont know what ur talking about. If you are talking about rubberbanding thats a whole different issue and has nothing to do with the skill itself
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Even after this update the problem with the ''x'' button is still present. Yes they fixed flame dash double cast with single press but the problem with the ''x'' is still here. I really hope the developers will address this issue soon because the game is unplayable. I haven't played for almost a month. And I won't play until the bug is fixed.

Um, no the flame dash double casting shit isnt fixed. Stop throwing out false claims if you dont know. People are trying to give feedback to get this ACTUALLY fixed, thanks

Um yeah flame dash is deff fixed. U deff dont know what ur talking about. If you are talking about rubberbanding thats a whole different issue and has nothing to do with the skill itself

Check my post in the bug report and you'll see I'm not the only one saying skills are double casting. With high enough cast speed, it double casts constantly AND causes mass desync.
Last edited by binoculars on Jun 28, 2019, 6:20:18 PM

I can see your point. The desync tho if it is rubberbanding youre referring to is your internet. I rubberband all day using it because i cant have a wired connection. It is a spell tho so faster casting would cause it to cast more than once. I dont think its bugged i think they just need to take the spell tag off
Last edited by Joshkozi on Jun 28, 2019, 7:40:19 PM
"
Joshkozi wrote:

I can see your point. The desync tho if it is rubberbanding youre referring to is your internet. I rubberband all day using it because i cant have a wired connection. It is a spell tho so faster casting would cause it to cast more than once. I dont think its bugged i think they just need to take the spell tag off

Definitely a bug as it was never doing it before legion. Also not my internet as I'm running an ultra reliable 1gb fiber connection fully wired with cat6..
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Definitely a bug as it was never doing it before legion. Also not my internet as I'm running an ultra reliable 1gb fiber connection fully wired with cat6..

Im sorry then bro. Its good to know having a wired connection doesnt change it tho because in the known issues section in the bug reports thats what they claim fixes the rubberbanding. I did have a caster last league and flame dash didnt double cast you're right about that.
Last edited by Joshkozi on Jun 28, 2019, 8:00:57 PM
3 crashes in Delve when trying to go to a Vaal outpost. After the 3rd crash the game freezes when the Mine Encampment is selected from the travel menu. This game is not stable and becoming less fun to play.
By opening legendary cards, it's crash guaranteed.
Play the weekend? So many problems with your servers that it's unplayable.
Playing in a group? Mission almost impossible.
Maybe on Tuesday there will be a new patch that will not fix anything, except maybe the lagg in the shop transaction.
LITERALLY ANY DEATH FROM THE SHAPER INSTANT CRASH...any one else have this problem?
I don't know how you guys are still having crashes. The last time I had a crash was before the last patch came out. I have a normal PS4 and I never repaired or re-downloaded the game. It might be that I play a Necro build with not much stuff on the screen.
Stacked Deck was a 20 stack div set but now it is 10/10 but can't be traded in because the vendor says it isn't a full set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info