|[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug which would cause instant skill buffs on 'X' to interfere with interactions.
- Improved the visibility of the Legion Symbols that appear above monsters and chests that contain rewards.
- Added an effect that is placed on your character while you are near the activation crystal in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Legion Monsters can now be Frozen and their corpses can be destroyed after being broken out from their crystals.
- Legion Chests can now be affected by curses.
- Re-enabled the Stygian Vise reward from Abyss rewards.
- Reduced the range at which various Legion monsters will become aggressive.
- Fixed a bug where the Brutal Restraint unique Timeless Jewel was not able to drop in the Domain of Timeless Conflict.
- Fixed a bug where unique Timeless Jewels were not correctly limited to 1.
- Fixed a bug where passive skills modified by a jewel and then Conquered by a Historical jewel (ie. one of the Legion unique jewels) would keep the original modification in addition to the Conquered state.
- Improved audio levels of various sounds.
- Improved the audio of Shield Charge, Leap Slam and Ground Slam.
- Molten Shell visuals now render correctly when they come into view of the camera while they were already active.
- Frostblink can now be supported by Totem, Trap and Mine support gems.
- Bladestorm can now be supported by Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a bug where Bladestorm's initial hit did not actually hit.
- Fixed a bug where Fortify (and similar effects, such as Endurance Charge on Melee Stun) could not be gained when using Shield Charge with a Wand equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Hit supported by Melee Splash Support was dealing damage from all three elements with the Splash effect, rather than just the element that matched the initial hit.
- Fixed a bug where the Blessing skill granted by the March of the Legion unique boots did not properly support the Pride skill.
- Fixed a visual bug where your character would not correctly face each target when using Chain Hook supported by Multistrike Support.
- Fixed a bug where Chain Hook's tooltip damage was not affected by area damage modifiers, such as Concentrated Effect Support. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Smite Aura granted by hitting an enemy with Smite could stack beyond 1. This was solely a display issue.
- Fixed a bug where the Smite Aura was not gained when the area damage from the Smite skill hit an enemy.
- Fixed a bug where all Auras would be deactivated when allocating or equipping an item that granted you Mortal Conviction.
- Fixed a bug where Challenger Charges could not be gained when killing an enemy with damage over time while in Sand Stance.
- Fixed a bug where the "35% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you use a Fire skill" from the Chieftain Ascendancy did not work when using a Fire skill that was a Totem skill or when supported by various Totem supports.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could be cast multiple times, even if you only used the skill a single time.
- Fixed a bug where using Frostblink could teleport you through walls under some conditions.
- Added 3D Art for Wreath of Phrecia.
- Added Orb of Horizons and Horizon Shards to the Currency Stash Tab.
- The Queen's Vaults prophecy can now trigger when defeating Atziri, Queen of the Vaal in The Temple of Atzoatl.
- Increased the volume levels of all item filter sounds as they were quieter than intended.
- Back Attachment microtransactions are no longer displayed on the clones created from the Dash skill.
- Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.
- Fixed the visual interaction between the Illusionist Body Armour and the Darkprism Helmet Attachment.
- Fixed the visual interaction between the Illusionist Body Armour and the Zenith Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator could become immune to damage after you had left and returned to his arena.
- Fixed a bug where it appeared that the "Critical Chance and Gain Frenzy Charge on Critical Strike" veiled modifiers could be crafted on Gloves. They can only be crafted on Quivers. Tooltips have been updated to accurately reflect this.
- Fixed a bug where things that would happen when you are hit were happening even if you had avoided the hit (such as via Dodge or Evasion).
- Fixed a bug where a Graveyard Map that was occupied by The Elder did not disable interaction with the Altar, leading to players locking themselves in the boss arena.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Dungeon Map that was occupied by The Elder would not be unlocked after the encounter was complete.
- Fixed a bug where Uber Hillock pulled Oni-Goroshi out of his chest multiple times.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when using Flicker Strike supported by Ancestral Call Support.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred due to an animation having an event outside of its timeline.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Last bumped on Jul 1, 2019, 3:10:33 PM
on Jun 24, 2019, 9:02:19 PM
Grinding Gear Games