[PS4] 3.7.2 Patch Notes

"
Why are people complaining about X skills being triggered when interacting with stuff? I do not want my abilities to stop working just because there is loot on the ground

They probably want a bug fixed and are explaining the issue in a forum that the developers pay attention to. I don't see anyone wanting powers on X to stop working. People want X to be a button for interaction and abilities but for the game to properly differentiate between the two, like it did last league. The issue isn't just about picking up loot in combat. It also happens when interacting with NPCs and objects in quest hubs.
"
TJ_Solo wrote:
"
Why are people complaining about X skills being triggered when interacting with stuff? I do not want my abilities to stop working just because there is loot on the ground

They probably want a bug fixed and are explaining the issue in a forum that the developers pay attention to. I don't see anyone wanting powers on X to stop working. People want X to be a button for interaction and abilities but for the game to properly differentiate between the two, like it did last league. The issue isn't just about picking up loot in combat. It also happens when interacting with NPCs and objects in quest hubs.

Last league was far worse, you ether picked up the items, or casted the ability. They added consistency when it comes to prioritize attacking over everything else.

Last league X was randomly not working due to things on the map.
Hi there. This update did not fix one of the most crucial bugs. Please adress the X-button issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 3:31:16 PM
Awesome! Tho i was really hoping to see some performance improvements..doing a monolith in a map gives me insane frame drops.
Please fix these damn random crash bugs! some days i dont crash more than once a day.. but today i've crashed about 5 times in one hour.

I know you guys have said before its a glitch on sony's side. but comon.. i've played so many games on PS4 and none of them has ever been crashing as much as path of exile does.

"
jippjokk wrote:
Please fix these damn random crash bugs! some days i dont crash more than once a day.. but today i've crashed about 5 times in one hour.

I know you guys have said before its a glitch on sony's side. but comon.. i've played so many games on PS4 and none of them has ever been crashing as much as path of exile does.

You got to understand that POE has an insane amount of intricate mechanics working together. Its alot more complex than other games and i think its gonna be awhile before its smooth on console. Its still not smooth on pc
"
You got to understand that POE has an insane amount of intricate mechanics working together. Its alot more complex than other games and i think its gonna be awhile before its smooth on console. Its still not smooth on pc

Rofl... so when its 10-12 years old it may run smoothly? What an ignorant comment.
"
"
TJ_Solo wrote:
"

Last league was far worse, you ether picked up the items, or casted the ability. They added consistency when it comes to prioritize attacking over everything else.

Last league X was randomly not working due to things on the map.

X worked fine last league. It was pick up or attack in combat if you stood over an item and press down/up on the left stick. X didn't just pick up items in combat.

The issue being stated now, again, isn't just about interactions in combat.
fix fps drops on ps4 BlessRNG. Impossible to play sometimes
fix PlayStation port

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info