Get the Steam-Powered Portal, Arcane Visage, Arcane Halo and Azure Weapon Effect Free with Twitch Prime!

I'm not a streamer myself, but seeing as streamers have played a huge part in the success of Path of Exile, I think this Twitch Prime drive is absolutely disgusting.

Every single league streamers bring new players to the game. It's a cheap move to recycle old microtransactions, which, incidentally, people paid for when they were released, just to steal subscriptions from the lifeblood of your game.

Worked for me :)
Well, not so interesting and unique since everyone will have it now is it ?
Paying $119 per year or $12.99 per month for amazon prime is a noob trap. There is absolutely nothing of importance that is given to the costumer. It is a con for 'One day deliveries' which don't even deliver the day after. The rest of the 'services' are absolutely useless so forth and so on. Filling a gigantic Trillioner company with more money? No thanks.
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
How come upon registered and put in my credit card, i was charged!!!!I thought it was free..USD 1 & USD 1.73.

Althought it wrote claim, i did not receive anything ....
Did not receive my free mtx :(
Looks cool.
Sadly didnt get it. Just says claimed :s. Even tho the last two months worked.
Another person here who it says "claimed" for but didn't actually get it.
Hello I claimed both blue and yellow packs and never got them. Or well they just arent showing up in-game even though says claimed on amazon. Unless im doing something wrong. Started a new character to see if that was it and only the first Purple theme shows in game across all characters. I linked my steam account with POE site and amazon prime. I think by signing into here through steam is whats causing the problem?
"
SparkHawk666 wrote:
finally i received, i had to load this link several times https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch

I tried this. This is after a few days later after my original attempts. This worked.

Nimvalturi
In my case I am having the same issue this month as I did last month. I could claim the first one just fine, but the other two always appear as "Coming Soon":

I contacted GGG support last month as well as local Amazon (Spain), US Amazon, Twitch... No real help from any of them. Yeah, I have tried clearing the cache and disabling extensions, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info