Get the Steam-Powered Portal, Arcane Visage, Arcane Halo and Azure Weapon Effect Free with Twitch Prime!

Hi Exiles!

If you are experiencing any issues claiming your Twitch Cosmetic Bundles, and you have not done so already, would you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we may be able to look into this for you?

If you could please include any error messages you are receiving as well as your account name and a few character names that would be appreciated. :)
"
mcavak wrote:
Hey, guess what!?

I still can't have an account, because I originally made a PoE account on PC 5 years ago, but I play on XB1 now. And like a normal person, I use 1 email. And GGG refused to merge them or create a new account w that email tied to my XB* so once again I get screwed. Thanks!

Hey!

[Removed by Support]

Also for the people that are so worried that "its paid, it requires credit card even for the free trial, bla bla" - after you have claimed your mtx, simply start a chat with Amazon and ask them to cancel your prime and refund your money. Profit???
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jun 25, 2019, 3:09:35 PM
"
rkx23 wrote:
Hi,

I received the purple themed horns and stuff during the first twitch prime drops.. But it hasn't updated since then.. I didn't get the past month's MTX's as well.. I unlinked and re-linked and still nothing.. :(

Is your Twitch Prime subscription still valid?

If you tried the free trial, it ended more than a month ago and of course you will get nothing.

You may subscribe for one month (but it will cost money) to get the cosmetics.
Does this only work if you create a new amazon prime account?
Because my existing prime account (1-year-subscription) is linked to PoE for months already and I neither got any stuff last month, nor this month.
"
mcavak wrote:
Hey, guess what!?

I still can't have an account, because I originally made a PoE account on PC 5 years ago, but I play on XB1 now. And like a normal person, I use 1 email. And GGG refused to merge them or create a new account w that email tied to my XB* so once again I get screwed. Thanks!

Traditional account merging is an obvious no-go. Perhaps instead account association is possible? MTX's (and progress) stay on their respective "profiles", but for those that play(ed) on multiple platforms (and thus have multiple POE accounts for each), you'd only need ONE account with GGG. This main account is each player's login, but since all other accounts are now profiles instead of full accounts, we'd be able to access info from each profile. I assume this would require some tweaking to the server that accounts are stored on. However, it would solve the "one account per email" problem mcavak is having and my "3 accounts for you ya weirdo who played with various groups" problem (POE client, Steam, and Xbox). I reckon neither are issues affecting the majority of players, but I'm sure it does affect more than just me and mcavak with the current setup.

Sidenote: would also show off ALL our supporter badges on forums. Ridiculous request, but still would be cool".

TLDR: Essentially account linking. Everyone get's one main account, all others demote to become profiles of this main account. Current MTX barriers are preserved and players can view ALL of their POE on one main account/email.
I claimed purple stuff back in the day, now I claimed this blue azure stuff - all on same accounts and it worked no issues whatsoever. Canceled prime membership immediately after claiming the rewards.

Why cancel? Because I don't have much use of the benefits, the only amazon show I watch is grand tour, I don't buy stuff on amazon (we have our own "amazon" in Poland) and I don't really watch twitch all that often (so streamer subscription is useless for me). But for people shopping on amazon a lot this already makes the subscription worthwhile.
Last edited by walentaz on Jun 25, 2019, 9:26:21 AM
Did you think about giving something to old and still active players?
As some kind of loyality rewards...
Thanks for the goodies GGG, the portal is a solid grab to be in one of these! I certainly enjoy the bigger drop this month.
Connected Twitch and PoE account straight away and claimed the first one no problem.

Last month would not claim for me no matter what I tried, tried unlinking and linking, logging, everything.

Same with this one, bit annoyed now it says I can no longer claim the other one, very frustrating...
thanks its excellent!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info