Get the Steam-Powered Portal, Arcane Visage, Arcane Halo and Azure Weapon Effect Free with Twitch Prime!

"
NukeMutant wrote:
I still haven't gotten mine from last month. Was told to reset my cache and shut off all extensions. WEIRD how it worked with none of that changed the month before. Says it's claimed and I won't receive anything, nor will anything be done about it. I would suggest that you do not purchase amazon prime for this. only get amazon prime if you order a lot of stuff online. MTX not the best anyways, just don't waste more money on Prime.

It says it comes free when you start a free one month trial bro.
Saved
I still haven't gotten mine from last month, this month is the same... Says it's claimed and i didn't received anything.
"
NukeMutant wrote:
I still haven't gotten mine from last month. Was told to reset my cache and shut off all extensions. WEIRD how it worked with none of that changed the month before. Says it's claimed and I won't receive anything, nor will anything be done about it. I would suggest that you do not purchase amazon prime for this. only get amazon prime if you order a lot of stuff online. MTX not the best anyways, just don't waste more money on Prime.

thanks for warning,
i was considering since most of this stuff is nice to have extras of.

Does the free mtx only happen once per account though or is it with any giveaway so long as you resubscribe with amazon prime.
-speaking for other games aswell - since GGG seems to have issues with this.
Omg ty GGG. I love getting these gifts in addition to the intermitant mystery box per purchase.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jun 24, 2019, 7:46:49 PM
Does this only work with the free trial?
I tried like a dozen times but it won't work =/
s
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
Last edited by BulldogCFC on Jun 24, 2019, 8:37:06 PM
wow love it
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
SparkHawk666 wrote:
finally i received, i had to load this link several times https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch

This. Mine too said claimed and yet wasn't appearing. Like many others also didn't work for Divine offer. Purple offer had all worked fine.

I had linked from the Twitch page but not starting from pathofexile.com As soon as I did and logged back in both Divine and Arcane items showed up.
I linked twitch prime to mine, have been linked for ages, even re-linked and nothing. Not a single thing on my micro or even showing on my account page. pfft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info