Get the Steam-Powered Portal, Arcane Visage, Arcane Halo and Azure Weapon Effect Free with Twitch Prime!

i linked my twitch prime but i never got last months or the one that i saw today.
It's not free if you pay for it.
Free with something that u need to pay. No tnx
I understand Twich propaganda this but rlly on PoE site is ridiculous.

P.S. PLS FIX Game still crashing...
Thx GGG. I've wanted that Steam portal for a while now so nice to have gotten it for free.
AGAIN....Its not free if u need twitch prime, even that trial requires credit card....
Mhmm. Why i got the Divine Cosmetic Bundle instead of the Arcane one? I got my Divine last month!!
Hi,

I received the purple themed horns and stuff during the first twitch prime drops.. But it hasn't updated since then.. I didn't get the past month's MTX's as well.. I unlinked and re-linked and still nothing.. :(
"
mcavak wrote:
Hey, guess what!?

I still can't have an account, because I originally made a PoE account on PC 5 years ago, but I play on XB1 now. And like a normal person, I use 1 email. And GGG refused to merge them or create a new account w that email tied to my XB* so once again I get screwed. Thanks!

That is not up to GGG. The console sellers will not allow it because they want you to have to repurchase any MTX on their platform so that they get their cut of the sale.

No MTX tranfers, and hence no account transfers are allowed from PC to console because SONY and Microsoft won't allow it.

Stop blaming GGG.
Wow and for that i needed to download 500 mb ?! GOOD JOB LUL
Last edited by astralavista on Jun 25, 2019, 5:52:37 AM
It's very messy how you claim the freebies, I had the same problem as some people with not receiving the items until it redirected me to the same page but in spanish (my "local" page) and then it got really claimed so that could be a problem people are having, I don't remember how I did it but I pressed something on the page untill it finally really claimed.

The arcane vissage is dope! Didn't have that one, looks awesome and made it worth for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info