What games do you wish to be remastered?

While they don't necessarily need it, I would love to see Fallout 1 and 2 get remastered.

But not by Bethesda.
Last edited by Flaming_Toadstool on Jun 25, 2019, 10:26:52 PM
"
While they don't necessarily need it, I would love to see Fallout 1 and 2 get remastered.

But not by Bethesda.

I would be happy with the guys from Obsidian to remake Fallout 1 & 2. They did amazing on the Pillars of Eternity games.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
j33bus wrote:
legend of dragoon.

My man! Came here to say it -- didn't think anyone else even knew about it.

They tried really hard to overcome the limitations of the PS1. Just imagine this scenery remastered...

One of the games I wished to be remastered as already or will be granted in a few months from now....which Spyro the Dragon and the other two games that succeeds after the first game.

There is also

that I also want it to be remastered too. It was one of my pastime action platform games that I played a lot. Coincidentally, it also has its own trilogy too!
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
pneuma wrote:
"
j33bus wrote:
legend of dragoon.

My man! Came here to say it -- didn't think anyone else even knew about it.

They tried really hard to overcome the limitations of the PS1. Just imagine this scenery remastered...

It would be lovely, and I bought it on the PS3 EShop a while ago and it just didn't work I was so pissed.
Arcanum, Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader and Throne of Darkness.
d2lod
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
d2lod

Planescape Torment

Heroes of Might and Magic 3
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
Jet Moto

OMFG, I would love this with modern graphics. Me and my friends would play the hell out of the Jet Moto games when I was younger.

I was 27 when it first came out, already had a Sega so ex-wife nixed a PlayStation.
Fortunately, had 2 friends with PS so I also played the hell out of it ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'd love to see a remastered Monster Rancher 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info