3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
FloopiFloop wrote:
nice build :D just finished leveling including passive points and crule lab under 5 hours
btw what about unset ring and put lightning golem in it and using pulverize for clear to get more aoe
also - mana cost craft should be nice
probably stating the obvious here

edit: lmao just realized i leveled without using any belt LUL

Oni is that good xDD

Yeah ofc use Pulverize for mapping and put Fortify with Leap Slam.
Adapt build as you like, this was just general all-rounder version.

- mana craft or whatever you like, there is a lot of room for variations. :)

Hey build looks interesting. What’s in your build is 6 ex , i just see Oni and Kaoms as expensive or is there some more ?
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey build looks interesting. What’s in your build is 6 ex , i just see Oni and Kaoms as expensive or is there some more ?

I made it when Kaom's was 2-2.5ex and so on...
I started with you dragon, but surrender to cyc u.u
actualy on 90 with 6,5k hp and around 2m dps...dunno where to go for 4m...should i go for attack speed, crit? in that order?...my char is KÔMIKÚS_DIKURIOSUS if you wanna take a look...
Thx for build, i'm loving it!
"
TBorgezHU3 wrote:
I started with you dragon, but surrender to cyc u.u
actualy on 90 with 6,5k hp and around 2m dps...dunno where to go for 4m...should i go for attack speed, crit? in that order?...my char is KÔMIKÚS_DIKURIOSUS if you wanna take a look...
Thx for build, i'm loving it!

Boots, gloves, amulet, rare jewel with 2 crit multi, assanssins mark ring, lions roar flask...

Just try to copy the items in the guide.
Hey Tor,

I have now played your dragon breath chief and this oni-cyclone slayer. Awesome and thank you! :).. I am struggling with finishing the uber lab with this build. I instantaneously die as soon as that chainsaw touches me. I tried taking immune to bleeding flask and still insta gib. Any tips?

Thank you,
IlikeMilkandCookies
"
shamsher wrote:
Hey Tor,

I have now played your dragon breath chief and this oni-cyclone slayer. Awesome and thank you! :).. I am struggling with finishing the uber lab with this build. I instantaneously die as soon as that chainsaw touches me. I tried taking immune to bleeding flask and still insta gib. Any tips?

Thank you,
IlikeMilkandCookies

Hi there :)

Well i'm thinking you are exaggerating a bit. You can't insta die from chainsaw, it also doesn't inflict bleeding. Just try to be careful. Slayers are not the greatest lab runners with no regen.

Try this for Lab, take minor Pantheon of Ralakesh and respec Vaal Pact just for lab. Also use Basalt flask just for the lab when going over traps.
"
"
shamsher wrote:
Hey Tor,

Thank you,
IlikeMilkandCookies

Hi there :)

Well i'm thinking you are exaggerating a bit. You can't insta die from chainsaw, it also doesn't inflict bleeding. Just try to be careful. Slayers are not the greatest lab runners with no regen.

Try this for Lab, take minor Pantheon of Ralakesh and respec Vaal Pact just for lab. Also use Basalt flask just for the lab when going over traps.

Thank you, Tor

Just finished it with your guidance :) removed Vaal pact for the lab and took the flask pantheon and patiently ran it.

Insta gib = my exaggeration due to me being frustrated after 5 failed runs and some of them I tried to panic run through the whole chainsaw length.

Once again thank you for the great builds!

Thank you,
IlikeMilkandCookies

"
shamsher wrote:

Thank you, Tor

Just finished it with your guidance :) removed Vaal pact for the lab and took the flask pantheon and patiently ran it.

Insta gib = my exaggeration due to me being frustrated after 5 failed runs and some of them I tried to panic run through the whole chainsaw length.

Once again thank you for the great builds!

Thank you,
IlikeMilkandCookies

Haha, i'm glad it helped. :D

Np man, keep rockin'!
Really enjoying this build. I played your incinerate build and tried this. Are there any abilities that can synergize with oni and this build? I'd be interested in maybe some crafting guides for boots or gloves. Or how to craft rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info