[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Have a fun league start guys !!
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Oct 22, 2021, 2:47:58 PM
Looks like the reservation roll on Circle of Guilt only goes to 40%, so your reservation is going to be over 100% even with perfect rolls (assuming I didn't miss anything).
This post is just to thank Vatinas for the build, but as well as everything by explaining the build in detail with examples and the consequences of having or not having a certain option. An example that many should follow.
Also for the dedication to keep going from league to league despite the many attempts by GGG to "plot" players.
My big thank you.
"
Looks like the reservation roll on Circle of Guilt only goes to 40%, so your reservation is going to be over 100% even with perfect rolls (assuming I didn't miss anything).

But that is without using catalysts right?
"
pknoob wrote:
"

But that is without using catalysts right?

Do catalysts affect reservation? It doesn't seem to be the case in PoB, but I haven't tested it in game.
My CWDT is higher than my Holy Relic. Yet it does not auto summon it when it dies. I always have to remove the CWDT and resummon the holy relic. Is that intended?
Hi! Im loving the build so far, about to finish the campaign.
I just wanted to ask is there much difference in survivability and clear speed between HoP build and HoAg version the so called Arachnophobia Allstars?
Nvm i got my answer :)
Hi, can't get Tempest Shield to work... Pob showing that it's working, but in game in won't..
Can u take a look at my pob?

https://pastebin.com/JMvdeePS
And why there is Arctic Armor in your pob aura workingm when it must be Tempest Shield? Why u added spell block shance as custom from Tempest Shield but not from Tempest Sheild skill as it must? It's strange configuration, how to understand it and obtain in game? Need to explain or to correct build i think...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info