[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Bentley813 wrote:
"
ManfredoPL wrote:
I dont understand only one thing. How dececrate allows us to spawn spiders?

Spiders need corpses to spawn. Desecrate creates the corpse, Writhing Jar gives the kill to activate them. Dead enemies work as well obviously.

how to do it properly?

Im casting desecrate, then im using my flask and kill worms and... sometimes spiders spawns, sometimes not...
"
Vatinas wrote:
Welcome to my guide, exile!

Hi Vatinas,

Great to have you here in POE world. I have to say this has been one of the amazing builds ever. I was quite struggled with this League as builds were weak and bosses were crazy tough. But those things were only used to be until I found your build.

It's a bit slow to level (but not too bad, I used Rain of arrow + Quill rain) until I have spider. Even though, everything only became smoother when you equipped the last piece which was the helmet Memory Vault. Now the history changes. I am almost immortal so far, move fast + pretty impressed clear speed and a real bosses killer. I don't really like Cyclone so I changed to Ball Lightning (Faster casting (better than Spell Echo)-Ball Lighting-GMP-Lesser Poison. I tried Bladefall first but wasn't really happy as BL was way better in every aspects than BF). This skill can help stacking poison super fast so I can mostly summon Agony at all time. I use Rotgut + Shield charge just hit to the group with Ball Lightning and leave the rest for the spider and Agony.

At this stage, I still haven't got full gears but I still have 5k3 ES and can have all aura + buff except War Banner (hope the ring Nostalgia would solve this problem). I'm gonna post a clip later on to show my char and how I go through a map as now is midnight my place. I am really happy with this build and will definitely play it again next League.

Cheers brother, this is the best build I've played in my POE life. Thank you so much for create it :-)
Last edited by hejnhoyoung on Jan 19, 2020, 6:08:31 AM
"
hejnhoyoung wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:

Hi Vatinas,

Great to have you here in POE world. I have to say this has been one of the amazing builds ever. I was quite struggled with this League as builds were weak and bosses were crazy tough. But those things were only used to be until I found your build.

It's a bit slow to level (but not too bad, I used Rain of arrow + Quill rain) until I have spider. Even though, everything only became smoother when you equipped the last piece which was the helmet Memory Vault. Now the history changes. I am almost immortal so far, move fast + pretty impressed clear speed and a real bosses killer. I don't really like Cyclone so I changed to Ball Lightning (Faster casting (better than Spell Echo)-Ball Lighting-GMP-Lesser Poison. I tried Bladefall first but wasn't really happy as BL was way better in every aspects than BF). This skill can help stacking poison super fast so I can mostly summon Agony at all time. I use Rotgut + Shield charge just hit to the group with Ball Lightning and leave the rest for the spider and Agony.

At this stage, I still haven't got full gears but I still have 5k3 ES and can have all aura + buff except War Banner (hope the ring Nostalgia would solve this problem). I'm gonna post a clip later on to show my char and how I go through a map as now is midnight my place. I am really happy with this build and will definitely play it again next League.

Cheers brother, this is the best build I've played in my POE life. Thank you so much for create it :-)

i cant wait :)
Please see my assembly.
The build is great, but I think I got confused with the skill stones.
Last edited by Burthen on Jan 20, 2020, 9:36:35 AM
"
ManfredoPL wrote:

i cant wait :)

Just a short clip to show how I handle the boss. I know it was just a tier 7 map but bosses were just like a rare mobs to me. Will have a fun run clip once I hit tier 15 map.

https://youtu.be/b-393pw8ByM
Last edited by hejnhoyoung on Jan 20, 2020, 7:19:50 PM
Hello, just saying you could normalize gems section, with different setups, in different subsections, i just spent more currency changing sockets than ive spent to buy all the gear....and still dont know how the fuck i should set my gems....am totally lost, so pls make it the same on this post and PoB...or atleas tell not to follow one of them
"
hejnhoyoung wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:

Hi Vatinas,

Hi,

I'm so glad you're enjoying the build! And it's also nice to see people adapting it to their preference :) Cheers!

"
Vargamedioh wrote:
Hello, just saying you could normalize gems section, with different setups, in different subsections, i just spent more currency changing sockets than ive spent to buy all the gear....and still dont know how the fuck i should set my gems....am totally lost, so pls make it the same on this post and PoB...or atleas tell not to follow one of them

I will add a notice not to follow the gem placement on the gear.
Crafted a nice ring for this build today

"
Denzo626262 wrote:
Crafted a nice ring for this build today

Very nice! Congrats :)
Finally saved enough. Lost some ES from my previous ES corruption, but I think it will be worth it. Now I can work on 21/23 for all gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info