[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Luciferoxx wrote:
On PoB I just see 3 jewels and not the ones mentioned in the guide (only 2 are there) Where I should put the legion one?

The lethal pride goes under Mind Over Matter so it covers it. It goes in the empty jewel slot in the PoB.
I bought my lethal pride (never used timeless jewel before) and in adittion to the glancing blows, the other nodes give me extra 42 strength and 5% Increased strength. It is fine or should I look for a better one?
Last edited by haitike on Jan 10, 2020, 6:44:23 PM
Reroll it or sell/buy another if u not happy with it (test place it just north of Resolute technique and se what u get from the nodes u taken down there(or will take)). <-- this will cost 1 more skill point but if the bonus effects are superb it might be worth it.

Im getting (at normal spot , RT-spot just gave me phys dmg/crit stuffs) :

10% increased fortify effect on me, (Enduring Bond)
You take 10% reduced extra damage from critical strikes, (Arcanist's dominion)
and the normal +2, +4 str on all smaller nodes.
Last edited by zork on Jan 10, 2020, 7:54:45 PM
I sold it and bought a new one and now I have "10% reduced extra damage from critical strikes" in enduring bond and "20% increased armor" in Arcanist's dominion. I didn't get a fortify node, but I think my jewel is fine for now. Thanks for the help.
thats great =))

I cant really seems to figure out whats the best 6link is for hoa. Lvl 4 emp in it or not ? Or only lvl 4 emp insted for pierce for bosses ?(if one has a white socket for it)
Last edited by zork on Jan 11, 2020, 1:44:04 PM
Sorry, found what I needed. (edited)
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Last edited by Zalmoxis on Jan 11, 2020, 3:18:54 PM
"
zork wrote:
thats great =))

I cant really seems to figure out whats the best 6link is for hoa. Lvl 4 emp in it or not ? Or only lvl 4 emp insted for pierce for bosses ?(if one has a white socket for it)

Clear is good enough with just the Spider's no need for pierce in HoA in my opinion.
for max possible dmg what 6link then ? not counting awaker support gems
So one thing I came to realize while trying to minmax as much as I could, a crusader cerulean ring with flat mana, es, and %es is 100% a better option than dream fragments, especially when fossil crafting, because you eek out more ES from your chest + get enough res to still be at 76% (or 81% if using aegis still, Im using a crafted shield that gave me 1k ES more than it does, with block and ES on spell block on top of it) just another option.
are you still block capped then ? while using that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info