[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

sometimes i feel like the spiders do more damage than sentinels... today killing sirus spiders died i didnt respawn them and sentinels wasnt doing any damage at all.. as soon as i spawned spiders again sirus died like a poped popcorn...
"
SignalSystem7 wrote:
sometimes i feel like the spiders do more damage than sentinels... today killing sirus spiders died i didnt respawn them and sentinels wasnt doing any damage at all.. as soon as i spawned spiders again sirus died like a poped popcorn...

Sentinel alone is slow but sometime one hit deal 10% boss hp.
spider proc the impale added by sentinel, and when boss have high elemental res spider have a lot of chaos damage. Now try boss without sentinel and do the comparison :)
The thing I may end up dropping are the Holy Relics. Clearing maps I have to keep resummoning it. During ultimatums, they don't last a second. Maybe a golem or something would be the better choice.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Link to cast when stunned. Always up for me.
all my minions can impale because cluster jewel, so dont need the sentinels to proc impale maybe awakened multistrike is better on sentinels?
"
nakieon wrote:
Link to cast when stunned. Always up for me.

yea, that;s an idea too. I have Maim linked to Cyclone. I'd have to rework my gem colors to get it to work, but something needs to be done about it.

how is a golem linked to feeding frenzy compared to holy relic I wonder.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
hi guys, were you able to cast determination, discipline, HoP and blood and sand together? can you with empower lvl 4?
I took mana reservation nodes
tvm.
Last edited by GreenZ0mbie on May 12, 2021, 4:13:42 PM
"
GreenZ0mbie wrote:
hi guys, were you able to cast determination, discipline, HoP and blood and sand together? can you with empower lvl 4?
tvm.

And Blood and sand link to maim (more mana reservation) + clarity + vitality + dread banner.

30% hop enchant on helmet / charisma anoint / 2 ring 20% / enlighten 3 link with determniation-discipline-dread banner / medium cluster with uncompromising and self-control
as soon as i get 3 more skillpoints i will put another cluster jewel and be able to use flesh and stone and build done, now i just need a way to prevent dead from corpse explosions any ideas?
Last edited by SignalSystem7 on May 12, 2021, 5:49:46 PM
"
dextrelame wrote:
"
GreenZ0mbie wrote:
tvm.

And Blood and sand link to maim (more mana reservation) + clarity + vitality + dread banner.

30% hop enchant on helmet / charisma anoint / 2 ring 20% / enlighten 3 link with determniation-discipline-dread banner / medium cluster with uncompromising and self-control

oh thank you very much for that info ... I had another set up:
boots: determination, F&S, Maim
discipline on gloves
HoP with 6 standard links
just 1 cluster with self control & uncompromising

this guardian needs more work :SS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info