[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

POB annoints Charisma
Guide annoints Potency of Will

So i should follow POB ?
"
dextrelame wrote:
32k armour and 4400 ES is too low. Regen is not needed (only for dot and azurite mine), you already replenish 1k ES on block with 50K armour (2k ES with 100k armour)

You need 6k ES and 50k armour for farming easy map T1-T10.
When you start red map you need 7-8K ES. For me the target is 10K ES and 60-70K armour for endgame and all the rest in minions damage.

I'm farming map T14-T16 and sirius with this build : https://pastebin.com/qpGRMKwX

On map T1-T10 you can stack more defensive node (more mana = more armour / ES). Spider do the job alone, and only for high map you need more minions damage and good herald. Cerulean ring is good for defensive stats and the damage on herald is not needed on low map

You clearly have an idea what you're doing, so I copied your POB and I tried following your build. I can't put up Vit or Dread Banner; lack of mana. But then I noticed your anointment, so I'll have to farm a little more to get the 100c needed. I don't have an Eye either, so hopefully that's not needed. But I can definitely feel the difference in dps. Survivability is up there too now it seems.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
could sombody help me please, currently playing this build and damm im tanky but dps is rather low

i know im missing afew things that are too expensive atm:
4r 2b chest (so i only got a cheap one for now with different supports)
rings dont have sentinel damage on
blue nightmare
lab enchants

on the op's pob the level 20 cast when damage taken to summon the holy relic hardly ever proccs

i havnt changed anything on mu pob in config but here it is anyway: https://pastebin.com/pkrZLV6m

anything i can do to increase my dps ? or do i just have to grind it out and try to eventually get what i said im missing
"
mad_man_moose wrote:
could sombody help me please, currently playing this build and damm im tanky but dps is rather low

i know im missing afew things that are too expensive atm:
4r 2b chest (so i only got a cheap one for now with different supports)
rings dont have sentinel damage on
blue nightmare
lab enchants

on the op's pob the level 20 cast when damage taken to summon the holy relic hardly ever proccs

i havnt changed anything on mu pob in config but here it is anyway: https://pastebin.com/pkrZLV6m

anything i can do to increase my dps ? or do i just have to grind it out and try to eventually get what i said im missing

You kind of answered your own question already but besides those

putting quality on all your gems and get some lvl 21s (especially herald of purity) will boost your damage quite a bit.

For 50c ish get a 4r-1b-1g body and switch faster attacks for empower will be a massive upgrade even if you get a cheap corrupted lvl3.

As for cast when damage taken, switch it to cast when stunned. Works alot better.
tyvm, il try it out, im just really low on currency
Trying expensive (and not needed) change by replacing bloddlust with awakened multistrike (25ex) and enlighten 3 with 4 (3.5ex). Vitality lvl 11.
Last edited by dextrelame on May 15, 2021, 2:06:53 PM
I have a few questions, if anyone can help me.

- POB have Predator gem on weapon and body armour, i can only set Prey once, is that right ? Is the Predator in the weapon there because it can beneffit from the one used on the body armour ?

- I dont know if i understand very well Blood stance + Maim on boots. I need some help to understand.

- I respec'd a character of mine into this build and bought basically everything (at least most stuff) and i feel i have a zDPS character, it took me so long to kill a map boss that i'm afraid i'm doing something really really wrong here.

I know i have many not fully leveled gems, especially Empower (just bought them because they are waaay cheaper) but still, regardless of this, i simulated on POB and even fully leveled gems seems pretty low dps.

- One more thing, do we really need double writhing jars ?
Thanks for the great build, insane survivability especially ultimatums, though i believe it is lacking a bit bossing damage, all in all very cheap and effective.

I got some questions because POB and Main guide has some differences:

1) Stalwart Protector or Enduring composure jewel?
2) I dont see Energised armor used anywhere on POB, which one isupdated version?
3) Pob and the guide has different gem setups, like melee phys damage vs anomalous predator on arakali fang, which one is updated?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on May 15, 2021, 7:05:37 PM
I don't understand how you get CI build to work. Is it with determination reservation reduction?

I am wearing a solaris chest because my chaos resistance is -60. It's fine for now, but CI would be nice.
"
I have a few questions, if anyone can help me.

- POB have Predator gem on weapon and body armour, i can only set Prey once, is that right ? Is the Predator in the weapon there because it can beneffit from the one used on the body armour ?
Yes and Yes.

- I dont know if i understand very well Blood stance + Maim on boots. I need some help to understand.
Maim : Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage
Flesh and stone : Enemies Maimed by this Skill take (13-16)% increased Physical Damage

- I respec'd a character of mine into this build and bought basically everything (at least most stuff) and i feel i have a zDPS character, it took me so long to kill a map boss that i'm afraid i'm doing something really really wrong here.
Try to have minions damage 200%+ and adding dread banner / rottens claw / impale help for damage

I know i have many not fully leveled gems, especially Empower (just bought them because they are waaay cheaper) but still, regardless of this, i simulated on POB and even fully leveled gems seems pretty low dps.
Yes some build have insane DPS not this one, but we have tankiness. With good stuff i can Kill boss and guardian T15-16 between 2s and 5s.

- One more thing, do we really need double writhing jars ?
No

"
1) Stalwart Protector or Enduring composure jewel?
2) I dont see Energised armor used anywhere on POB, which one isupdated version?
3) Pob and the guide has different gem setups, like melee phys damage vs anomalous predator on arakali fang, which one is updated?

1/ I'm not using small cluster, but both is good and you can adjust ES/armour with this 2 cluster.
2/ Use energised armour close to node "The agnostic" or if you need more ES and less armour you can use abyssal jewel with 30-40 ES and mana.
3/You can use many good gem for spider : I'm using predator / divergent melee splash / anomalous withering toucha but other gems work too : awakened minion damage, awakened multistrike, melee physical

"
I don't understand how you get CI build to work. Is it with determination reservation reduction?

CI immune to chaos and your life = 1 , determination reserve mana...

My actual PoB (use bloodlust instead of awakened multistrike) :
https://pastebin.com/Ue90HF0P
Last edited by dextrelame on May 15, 2021, 8:47:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info