[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Zerber wrote:
"
What do you mean? :O

I think it might be possible to make a high dps poison HoP version. Im horrible with anything poison, never done a build around it but it might be possible. I ask a guildy that does a lot of rangers maybee he has some insight.

Oh, that would very interesting! I tried to do that in the past, but never could reach an acceptable DPS. If your guildmate has some ideas, I'd love to hear them - especially since the Sentinels' job is mainly single target, it wouldn't hurt the clear at all :)
Surprised the author got butthurt too :/
https://pastebin.com/Ek2fKbZW

I do 1.9mil dps per sent and 52k dps per spider...

the build has more then enough defenses to do 100% delerious t19...

@Dreenan thanks bud, feel free to message me in game if you need any help :)
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Feb 14, 2021, 7:40:02 PM
I have 3ex, what could I invest into next to take it to the next level? https://pastebin.com/SJdB7aDf
hi, took a liking to this build from regular golem/spectre build so i just spent all my money on this chara.
Been lucky this past 3 days, bought this for 30ex

and today i crafted this baby, spent around 25ex for this just because i want two resist suffix

Currently sitting at 2.1m per sentinel and 45k per spider with 7,8k ES + 73k Armor, ~100ex spent. My Pob: https://pastebin.com/f1mqcJXt

Any advice on how to improve spiders dps without sacrificing too much ES/Armour? prob need more than 50k+ for better clearing with meele splash. Ald think about sacrificing 300 ES and 10k armor for +400k sentinel dps and +10k spider dps, but i don't think that a good idea. Also how do you guys without cast when stunned linked to holy relic keep to proc feeding frenzy? mine always died so slightly lost in dps.
Thank you very much.
Hi guys,

I'm getting trouble to get the spiders out when bossing (sometimes even when mapping.)

Sentinels are no probs, but even with the 2 flasks I can't get the 20 spiders, and boss fights are ETERNAL...

Any ideas here?

Thanks!
"
Hi guys,

I'm getting trouble to get the spiders out when bossing (sometimes even when mapping.)

Sentinels are no probs, but even with the 2 flasks I can't get the 20 spiders, and boss fights are ETERNAL...

Any ideas here?

Thanks!

For DPS in general you really should get the vulnerability on hit on your gloves.
It's probably also a bit about timing the use of the worm flasks. In crowded areas like e.g. the ritual altars there are a lot of mobs to kill and corpses to use but even then, casting a few desecrates and just cycloning around makes 20 spiders easily. Are there any particular boss fights that take long? Map bosses and conquerors should be over before the summoned spiders go away on the first cast. Also make sure to use melee phys on bosses and splash on trash. I sometimes forget to swap back to splash and clear speed plummets then.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
echevierra wrote:
hi, took a liking to this build from regular golem/spectre build so i just spent all my money on this chara.
Been lucky this past 3 days, bought this for 30ex

and today i crafted this baby, spent around 25ex for this just because i want two resist suffix

Currently sitting at 2.1m per sentinel and 45k per spider with 7,8k ES + 73k Armor, ~100ex spent. My Pob: https://pastebin.com/f1mqcJXt

Any advice on how to improve spiders dps without sacrificing too much ES/Armour? prob need more than 50k+ for better clearing with meele splash. Ald think about sacrificing 300 ES and 10k armor for +400k sentinel dps and +10k spider dps, but i don't think that a good idea. Also how do you guys without cast when stunned linked to holy relic keep to proc feeding frenzy? mine always died so slightly lost in dps.
Thank you very much.

Firstoff you payed 30ex for a double corrupt chest? Thats insanly lucky, I spend almost twice as much on it :D.

The thing with spiders is that all those fancy extra dps boosts like impale ect do not do much for spiders. You need raw minion damage or attack speed. So a covenant jewel or a elegant hubris with minion damage is the easiest way to push it.

You are running maim in your spider links and it lowers your dps. Maim in your cyclon setup + another minion link will boost their dps.

Tbh I dont know why you guys all try to force pride into this build. Im sitting at 10,5 million combined spider/HoP dps and its more than enough to clear everything without pride.

You are also not spell block capped. I personaly would remove pride, shuffle things around so spiders do more damage and get higher ES. From my experience one shots still happens with 8k ES. So I personaly settled down with 61k armour, 9500 ES and 1,6 million HoP (1,85 with awakened multi) and 59k spider damage (with melee splash) to be one shot proof. I can still boost HoP to 2 million or my ES to 10000 with the last 3 points. Imo forcing pride into this build is a trap.
Hi All,

i am following this guide since last week :) (I started league as CHIEFTAIN tectonic slam - 20 mln dps per hit) but now I am here ;) and...

1) it's super tanky for my standards... I can tank Syrius A9 with 2-3 ex investment... never ever played such build it's SICK :) ..... from time to time I am killed by strange one shots / explosions on rituals... no idea what's that... it's not DOT... the same during fight with OSHABI.... one shot/explosions... so here is the question

QUESTIONS 1) Guys any idea what's that? :)

2) DPS is a bit problem... My gems are bit shitty... should be able to update them soon but it will not be game changes... another idea i try to inbuild enlightenment in place of clarity... to have better skill gems in armour - maybe multistrike or at least physically melee damage... looking at PoB I should have better damage and safe some currency on skin of the loyal with 5r/1b sockets....

QUESTIONS 2) I read guide... we got Clarity for 5% more dps and chance to buy better/cheaper watchers eye? any other then that? if not I think I will got with enlightenment

QUESTION 3) can any1 take fast look at my guardian? maybe I make some serious mistake? and I can not see... I mean DPS on mapt16 is ok... but fighting minotaur or Oshabi IS PAINT... in fact i didn't manage to kill Oshabi... 4 times...

QUestion 4) my holy relic is dying all the time?.... i don't have this feeding frenzy with life leech ... will this change anything... cause i need to summon it every 5 secs

to SUM up - thanks for he guide it's super precise and clear for me - Great work :) thanks
Last edited by Vizdus on Feb 15, 2021, 7:31:10 AM
What i am doing wrong?

Here is my "pob": https://pastebin.com/tmqL0PUB

I tested the build yesterday, and i tweaked the pob for a thew things what i would change in the near future. But there are only 500k dps for each sentinel. The dmg is extremly low and i dont know how this build is even playable in late endgame. Tried an A8 sirus yesterday an there is absolutly ZDPS. I am now about 280k per sentinel and no chance to deal dmg on him in his last phase.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Hi guys,

Any ideas here?

Thanks!

For DPS in general you really should get the vulnerability on hit on your gloves.
It's probably also a bit about timing the use of the worm flasks. In crowded areas like e.g. the ritual altars there are a lot of mobs to kill and corpses to use but even then, casting a few desecrates and just cycloning around makes 20 spiders easily. Are there any particular boss fights that take long? Map bosses and conquerors should be over before the summoned spiders go away on the first cast. Also make sure to use melee phys on bosses and splash on trash. I sometimes forget to swap back to splash and clear speed plummets then.

Well I just died in Sirus Awakening 0 again....

I am sort of able to get the sentinels, but I had max 3 spiders using flasks and desecrate. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
Flasks - Cyclone - Desecrate/Spirit Offering? I'm assuming this is the order, but rn I'm not even sure of myself :P

It's kind of frustrating because I sunk a lot of ex, but by comparison my previous raise specter/zombies build was very cheap and Sirus was toast on the spot.

I find my minions don't last nearly as long or do nearly as much dmg as the previous build.

On the other hand, I love the armor/ES and tankiness of this one... it's just the DPS is totally lacking :(

PS: I'll check some new gloves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info