[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Hack3true wrote:
can someone help me with the bandit choices what do i have to pick? path of building doesnt make it clear at all.

Bandit choice is on top-left, its kill all (2 points).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Hack3true wrote:
can someone help me with the bandit choices what do i have to pick? path of building doesnt make it clear at all.

What isn't clear with "2 passives" being selected by default? If you are really new to PoB, check out at the bottom when you are on the "tree" section, you'll see that you can select treshold on levels: 10/20/30 etc... it's helpfull to level up smoothly and not go in all directions with your points.

Edit: hooo maybe you don't know that you have to kill all bandits to have the two passive points! Then that's the point: kill them all.
Last edited by Rootsmann on Oct 7, 2019, 4:09:50 AM
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
Hack3true wrote:

What isn't clear with "2 passives" being selected by default? If you are really new to PoB, check out at the bottom when you are on the "tree" section, you'll see that you can select treshold on levels: 10/20/30 etc... it's helpfull to level up smoothly and not go in all directions with your points.

Edit: hooo maybe you don't know that you have to kill all bandits to have the two passive points! Then that's the point: kill them all.

ah ok thanks for clearing it up, i'm new to it but i just wasn't sure thanks.
Playing the assassin version of this build with darkscorn, divine flesh and pantheon, I found tanky as hell with mere 5k life, and laugh in the face of guardians easily. Actually found this thread after I made the build so not sure about a few points. Could you please help me?

1. I got a cheap +1 arrow bow, so there is no need of Dying Sun anymore right? However, it seems mirage archer never benefits from +1 arrow, will it be better to have a dying sun? As assassin, I dont want to rely on flask for obvious reason.

2. I'm a bit on fence about what the flask setup is good for all situation. I put forbidden taste there just because chaos res is op. I think colarito is not beneficial for me at all, even the poison duration is unnecessary. A lot of players just use different flask setup but Im quite lazy to change.

3. Maim vs +crit in chest, which one is better? POB reports less dps with +crit, but I think it fails to account for new assassin's revamp. Anyway, +crit chest is expensive as hell so I am not sure whether to aim for it or a watcher eye or a VP bow, or aim for a hardening scar amulet (so I can become immortal lol)

I know my other gears are still not optimal so will upgrade later, too lazy to reroll the helm for more life (got it on first try so...)
Last edited by wiwigvn on Oct 7, 2019, 7:09:39 AM
=p
Last edited by insooyah on Oct 7, 2019, 11:56:34 AM
How are people using Withering Step?
Do you use it as a normal skill that you activate on demand, or do you set it to your left-click button for auto-pilot and completely forget about it?
"
loonypt wrote:
How are people using Withering Step?
Do you use it as a normal skill that you activate on demand, or do you set it to your left-click button for auto-pilot and completely forget about it?

I use it as a quicksilver flask on demand. Pop plague bearer, pop flask, start step and run. Sometimes I tank boss and pop it for quick 5 stage wither without totem.
I tried left click but it's annoying as I cannot move in town (or must bind move key to another key) and most importantly, it will sometimes interfere with normal movement and/or blink arrow (cooldown) which may get me dead in blight or some hectic area. Some may find it more useful though.
Aight since i'm apparently an idiot I've got some questions.
1) Besides what's listed under the "core" setup is anything else needed or is it just whatever?
2) Since gem setups arent actually listed, are the one in the POB what you'd want to use?
3) besides atziri's and coralito's are there any other needed flasks? none are listed besides forbidden taste/karui under endgame optimization.
4) Are there any gear "steps" between random leveling crap and self crafted delve gear? Mostly asking as most of the self crafted gear is 6-29C not counting resonators per try.
Hey Man,
thanks alot for this build. I looked for a build i could transition into with my low tier map farmer and found this build.
I like the build especially for its nice defense Layers. First time i have beaten the endegame content without any problem (except Aul and Cortex) with a ranger type build.
You also provide a nice written guide that helped me create this char in no time. Also the Hints on how to craft the gear are very very helpfull.
As Auras i use Malevolence (with a watchers Eye -> Bleed immunity for QoL), Herald of Agony ofcourse and Aspect of the Spider.
Keep up the good work.
This is the gear iam using right now:
Last edited by DrDread23 on Oct 7, 2019, 3:19:11 PM
Playing the divine flesh/darkscorn version of the build. Did a fast and clean uber elder.

Running dual curse by crafting additional curse from body armor, Temp chain on hit from gloves and despair from flask.

For anyone looking for good notables from glorious vanity jewel there is 'Ritual of Shadows' which gives (25-35)% increased Chaos Damage and 25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit which i anointed on my amulet.

Other good notables are 'Revitalising Darkness' and 'Cult of Chaos'

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info