[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Feared w/ All Bosses shouldn't be too bad if you can already handle the Shaper/Atziri/Syntheate as the finale trio in a normal one. The Elder makes things a bit tougher if he does his slow siphon attack at a bad time, but Chayula isn't even a threat unless he got wildly buffed this league.
Why do you use 2 scourge arrow gems? One on the chest and one on the bow? Do you use both scourge arrow skills when playing?

Sorry, might be a retarded question, but I'm kinda new to this build.

EDIT: NVM I THINK I GET IT U SUPPORT IT WITH BALISTA TOTEM AND U PLACE TOTEMS INSTEAD OF USING SKILL SORRY GUYS
Last edited by ElKappachino on Oct 24, 2021, 7:24:15 AM

Here is my current gear. What should be my next upgrade ?
My damage is getting meh around t14 maps
"
zitounlou wrote:

Try to get the ailment duration enchant from some crafting service if you dont have it by yourself. Also prioritize linking ballistas over SA.

Your helmet can be a lot better as well, try to get higher ilvl base and slap some dense fossils on it.

Also get some better jewel than conquerors efficiency.

Of course starting to slowly move towards clusters is also good idea, after you get double efficiency smalls you can switch from arctic to malevo (and also ofc get a lot of damage in process from larges/meds)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
zitounlou wrote:

How did you farm all these at day 2 of the league ^^. I would say swapping to the endgame setup with clusters and stuff ?
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
zitounlou wrote:

Try to get the ailment duration enchant from some crafting service if you dont have it by yourself. Also prioritize linking ballistas over SA.

Your helmet can be a lot better as well, try to get higher ilvl base and slap some dense fossils on it.

Also get some better jewel than conquerors efficiency.

Of course starting to slowly move towards clusters is also good idea, after you get double efficiency smalls you can switch from arctic to malevo (and also ofc get a lot of damage in process from larges/meds)

Alright thanks for the answer. Love the build so far <3
I'm envious of y'all with gear to swap to SA already. I'm still running with PC until I can get either a darkscorn or a decent bow to swap to SA. Hell I'm still on a 5 link
If you're still trying to get a Darkscorn, I was lucky and nabbed one for 100c European/American morning hours. Price seems to have gone up quite a lot in the past day.
Last edited by SecretDragoon on Oct 24, 2021, 8:28:36 PM
There are a metric ton of people league starting poison concoction, I'm wondering how many are swapping to SA in the late game
Anyone do the switch yet in yellow/red maps? I ask because I'm actually pretty scared to swap from my super tanky poison concoction to this much squishier but higher DPS scourge arrow. Scourges get super scary and I'm curious if people are getting popped playing this without huge investment to get defence up?
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info