[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Have they fixed Nightgrip gloves yet?
"
karmavore wrote:
Have they fixed Nightgrip gloves yet?

Yes they have
Switched to the endgame setup and I felt like I needed defense so I dropped my mana flask for taste of hate, how is it ever possible to sustain mana on bosses? Running grace malev petrified and the herald, I have every single cluster/mastery and even anointed sovereignty. Im missing -3 mana cost on 1 item but that will not even come close to solving the problem.
"
bskgrg2 wrote:
Switched to the endgame setup and I felt like I needed defense so I dropped my mana flask for taste of hate, how is it ever possible to sustain mana on bosses? Running grace malev petrified and the herald, I have every single cluster/mastery and even anointed sovereignty. Im missing -3 mana cost on 1 item but that will not even come close to solving the problem.

Hey I had the same issue, also I swapped to Rumi's Conc instead of taste of hate. the armour gives me 47% phys reduction! I have the leech cluster and the one point for +1 on hit. It doesnt solve my issues tho, so not sure yet.
What's a budget option till you can afford Darkscorn?
I went with a Infractem 6 link, cost me 25c on day 1.
Im getting stuck on Act 3. Low dps, takes a few shots of toxic rain to kill a pack of regular common enemies. What what have I done wrong ?
My ballistas get deleted as soon as they appear and I'm far from endgame. They feel really worthless and it's getting me worried.

How do you guys deal with it ?
Last edited by graboubou on Oct 25, 2021, 7:51:50 AM

Got super lucky with my crafts today pog

Build is cruising. Probably my favourite league start for a long time. Thanks :D
"
graboubou wrote:
My ballistas get deleted as soon as they appear and I'm far from endgame. They feel really worthless and it's getting me worried.

How do you guys deal with it ?

Dont place them right next to boss. You can place them offscreen and its fine because they have really big range and with rain of splinters the pods nicely cluster around your mouse so they dont need to be close at all.

"
Im getting stuck on Act 3. Low dps, takes a few shots of toxic rain to kill a pack of regular common enemies. What what have I done wrong ?

Hard to tell really, but also I was leveling with Poisonous Concoction instead of TR this league (and I think many other ppl also did that) and it feels rly good in acts.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info