[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

impossible to predict, BUT you dont need them early on.
bossing should be quite easy w/o ward stacking till red maps, or even sirus and clear is great either way.
"
mrKsari wrote:
I haven't played for a couple of leagues. I have a question about Nightgrip prices. I've used poe antiquary and it shows 1c to 10c at the end of the league but when I've checked poe ninja at the end of the league it was 2.3 ex. What do you expect the price of nightgrip will be at the start of the league? It seems very important for this build and I don't know what should I expect.

5-10ex probably. Depends on how rare it will be.
I have a question about what you deem to be "tanky." I keep seeing you and others mentiom the physical damage taken by the build to be a weakness, but when I look at other builds luke a the champion toxic rain build on zizaran's channel, the physical damage taken multiplier for this scourge arrow build is better than the champions, at least for large hits.

Is there a detail im missing, or are the physical defenses good, just not as good as the elemental defenses?
Hey @thedeathbeam, I saw you wanted to leaguestart with Poisonous conconction. Would you mind sharing the POB for that?
"
Link_in wrote:
Hey @thedeathbeam, I saw you wanted to leaguestart with Poisonous conconction. Would you mind sharing the POB for that?

I might be wrong, but I think he'll use the SA PoB and just the Poisonous Concoction Skill for leveling.
Does anyone have good non ward stacking version of it?

I want to try high eva/armour version but I am so out of touch with SA I don't know where to start honestly.
Does anyone have good non ward stacking version of it?

I want to try high eva/armour version but I am so out of touch with SA I don't know where to start honestly.
switch war items for eva and ward flask for something else, done?
maybe duskblight boots and embalmer gloves.
Heya, will try this build and appreciate the guide.

Just one quick question, since the guide doesn't cover it..

What order do I spec my ascendency?

Thanks!
"
ephemeralkap wrote:
Heya, will try this build and appreciate the guide.

Just one quick question, since the guide doesn't cover it..

What order do I spec my ascendency?

Thanks!

Natures Respisal -> Master Toxicist -> Natures Boon -> Master Alchemist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info