[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Alright so I did a bit more work in PoB, defenses are still absolutely fucked but at least I got the damage back:

With some reservation efficiency for both grace and malevo I can run HoAG, petrified blood, grace and malevolence at same time and thanks to new flask affix we can run blood rage again and also get frenzies what makes up for the damage loss entirely. I still dont know what to do about defenses tho but its a start.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Have you looked at the leech masteries? There's a node that gives
`20% increased Maximum total Life Recovery per second from Leech`

That could be good with `Vitality Void` and `Vaal Pact` for Strength of Blood
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Alright so I did a bit more work in PoB, defenses are still absolutely fucked but at least I got the damage back:

With some reservation efficiency for both grace and malevo I can run HoAG, petrified blood, grace and malevolence at same time and thanks to new flask affix we can run blood rage again and also get frenzies what makes up for the damage loss entirely. I still dont know what to do about defenses tho but its a start.

Aside from wind dancer, what other defences got gutted/removed?
Missing dodge for both spells and attacks, and spell suppression not being enough aren't the only things right?
"
xAlchemist wrote:
Have you looked at the leech masteries? There's a node that gives
`20% increased Maximum total Life Recovery per second from Leech`

That could be good with `Vitality Void` and `Vaal Pact` for Strength of Blood

Well if we want to utilize new flask affix for perma regen we cant use strength of blood anymore. And I think I value the perma regen over strength of blood.

"
Cyander wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Aside from wind dancer, what other defences got gutted/removed?
Missing dodge for both spells and attacks, and spell suppression not being enough aren't the only things right?

Wind dancer loss is massive. And removal of acro and phase acro means we lost Arctic Armour for defense (as we need to reserve grace) and we lost bunch of points from tree as we have to piick up spell suppression (what even with 9 point investment I have on tree for it is still worse than phase acro sadly). And vaal grace was nerfed what is another huge hit.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

I really hope spell supression is good. Spending 9 points for something that is worse than phase acro alone is gonna feel really bad.
It's 50% spell damage reduction. That's all you get.

Chemist's jade flask of reflexes + grace + eva gear means attacks aren't going to be too big an issue.

However, a BIGGER issue is that the build only reaches 70% chance to poison on tree, and HoAG is another 20%.

Furthermore, without the minors around primal spirit, this build doesn't reach 50% increased flask effect for +1 arrows on dying sun.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Chemist's jade flask of reflexes + grace + eva gear means attacks aren't going to be too big an issue.

However, a BIGGER issue is that the build only reaches 70% chance to poison on tree, and HoAG is another 20%.

Furthermore, without the minors around primal spirit, this build doesn't reach 50% increased flask effect for +1 arrows on dying sun.

this build's damage comes from ward though, so if you want a super tanky version eva gear is possible, but you are sacking literally 30-50% of your possible DPS
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Who the fuck is using dying sun on this build?!

The eva numbers look perfectly fine. The only hole we gotta fix seems Spell Supression.
"
xardas149 wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Who the fuck is using dying sun on this build?!

The eva numbers look perfectly fine. The only hole we gotta fix seems Spell Supression.

Well, and poison chance. The best way to go for ward is probably divine flesh, alongside insane life flask recovery, I feel like.
"
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

this build's damage comes from ward though, so if you want a super tanky version eva gear is possible, but you are sacking literally 30-50% of your possible DPS

Is 20 mil dps and super tanky really that bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info