[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
xardas149 wrote:
U mean...the ascendancy node that gives the 20% also gives the 3 charges anyways, so...there is like basically no value between 80 and 100 AND getting 100 would literally mess up Iron Flask?! The "when charges reach full" certainly wouldnt do anything and not sure how it would interact with "used at the end of flask duration" Like right now it basically empties the flask instnaly, so maybe it would refresh an infinite amount of times with 100& dont consume? Something tells me the game wont like it and bug out xD

Which jewel btw? did I miss something?

New reward for Through Sacred Ground (A2 quest):

"
Survival Instincts: Now has “50% chance for Flasks you use to not consume Charges” and “70% less Flask Charges gained from Kills”. It no longer grants +20 to Dexterity, or +6% to all Elemental Resistances. Existing items can be updated using a Divine Orb.

edit: Nevermind was a page behind
Last edited by cybertier on Oct 17, 2021, 4:40:55 PM
"
Cyander wrote:
"
Heysatan wrote:

I kinda expect them to nerf this jewel b/c it's almost a free mageblood.

I don't know if they'll nerf it, sure the positive is extremely strong, but so is the downside for non-pathfinders. Especially with flasks such as Cinderswallow that require a lot of charges.
And keep in mind that they did make getting flask charges a bit harder in expedition.

That being said, they are also increasing and changing flask related stuff in the skill tree, and wouldn't surprise me much if items also get touched. So, maybe we can actually reach 100% with pathfinder, it'd be super busted, but we'll see. I am however fairly certain they'll make it so you can't reach 100% for obvious reasons. Worst case scenario they remove the 20% chance to not consume flask charges from Pathfinder while making it more available for everyone in the tree.

Either way it definitely looks worth considering. I am definitely playing this as a starter.

Yeah no IDK why I said that, they literally just made this change so ofc they won't insta change it again lol.
Last edited by Heysatan on Oct 17, 2021, 6:34:18 PM
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
Hmmmm, a good mastery for Divine flash

Those chaos damage over time multiplier and the increased effect of withered masteries definitely look juicy. Would the +1 level to all chaos gems be useful though? Doesn't seem like it for this build.
Good news, most masteries are actually insane... But right side did get destroyed, lol
Last edited by VitorLabes on Oct 18, 2021, 12:43:41 AM
"
Heysatan wrote:
"
xardas149 wrote:
Which jewel btw? did I miss something?

The Survival Instinct jewel changes

"There is now a limit of 1 for these Survival Jewels.
Survival Instincts: Now has “50% chance for Flasks you use to not consume Charges” and “70% less Flask Charges gained from Kills”. It no longer grants +20 to Dexterity, or +6% to all Elemental Resistances. Existing items can be updated using a Divine Orb."

"
U mean...the ascendancy node that gives the 20% also gives the 3 charges anyways, so...there is like basically no value between 80 and 100 AND getting 100 would literally mess up Iron Flask?! The "when charges reach full" certainly wouldnt do anything and not sure how it would interact with "used at the end of flask duration" Like right now it basically empties the flask instnaly, so maybe it would refresh an infinite amount of times with 100& dont consume? Something tells me the game wont like it and bug out xD

It won't mess up Iron Flask actually with "when charges reach full" b/c what it does when flasks dont consume charges is it basically spam uses the flask. I was paying attention to my flask consumption and noticed this. When it doesn't consume charges it just uses the flask again right after. So basically your ward will be refreshed every second lol. Plus perma runeflaring so perma big dmg boost with gloves even during bosses. Plus it would allow you to run Alchemist instead for even MORE damage.

I kinda expect them to nerf this jewel b/c it's almost a free mageblood.

I mean there is no way to get 100% anyways or? If you had 100% it may never activate on the trigger condiciton ever. You would load into your ho, full charges, could press the button all you want but since you never consume 1 charge the trigger condition wont work anymore.

Well I was messing with the new tree a bit, and honestly for this league ranger builds might be completely dead. This tree is horrible, defenses are non existant, suppression is not good enough, pathing is awful. Quick comparison between 3.15 and 3.16:

I am very sad and dissapointed right now and I am not sure if I will be updating the guide for next league.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I was having a browse through the new PoB as well using the same gear from last league - and as much of the old tree as I could, filling in the gaps where appropriate.

At first glance, damage has dropped by 1/3.
75% dodge is gone, 65% spell dodge is gone
150 less life
thread of hope doesn't look like it overlaps any good notables now (maybe a bug in PoB).
Some of the poison notables seem to have totally disappeared.
The bow notables just below acrobatics don't give DoT anymore.

I'll be looking in more detail later and maybe just starting the tree from scratch, maybe focusinng solely on evasion bases/points as well.

But it's not looking good so far :(
Last edited by Bizzlington on Oct 18, 2021, 9:29:32 AM
Yea this is the best tree I could come up with but its super rough:

And yea thread of hope is very dead and 1/3 damage loss about checks out with what i pobbed. I really did not expected this huge nerfs especially when chris said multiple times that this league wont be like last one but these changes are so much worse than whatever they did last league.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Oct 18, 2021, 10:36:43 AM
I don't think the jewel ranges are properly implemented yet, so there is still some hope there.
They did say they were increasing jewel radius so it would still have the same effective radius, so lets hope that simply hasn't been updated yet. It does seem weird for it to be this.

The tree does seem weird for the right side. I thought they said they were going to give more life and defenses to that side, from the pob that just seems to be missing. Could it be that this isn't the final skill tree?
I mean, it seems unlikely, and it sounds like copium, but it just doesn't make sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info