[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

We can sustain the mana cost with mana flask so that should not be an issue.

And SA with Darkscorn will still do more damage than TR with equal 20c bow even without source of extra arrow.

I agree that the unveiled cata mod is pretty good now tho so I will probs replace the stun avoidance one with it.

EDIT: Updated the guide PoB with the reduced mana cost craft as it was pretty idea

No.

The cut is *Adrenaline*.

8% move speed?

That's *negligible*.

Get several Cat flask unveils. One will be anti-stun, the other will be mana cost reduction.

One *other* thing to consider...

2x Numbing Elixir (cluster flask notable) + allocate Anointed Flesh basically lets you drop master alchemist entirely and get Nature's Adrenaline.

The one big issue with that, though, is losing Dirty Techniques which is holy shit good for damage.

Not sure your thoughts on that.

That is still -20% movement speed so pretty sure for Pathfinder adrenaline is still pretty good (and honestly even for othe classes its just smaller than before. So I really dont think Adrenaline is droppable. You can if you want to but I just dont think its a good idea.

Yea I was thinking about using Numbing, especially when we are locked to mana flask anyway, it just eats annoint and pantheon and 2x peak viguour what is pretty annoying but probably worth it in the long run.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
I'm pretty curious as how the single target is going to feel now as a starter.

I've looked at Traps/Minions/Totem builds and they look nice starting out but don't look like builds that are worth taking into the endgame and since I've played them alot they feel pretty boring/recycled playstyles for me right now.

Meanwhile this looks pretty decent damage-wise on endgame but from what I've seen it takes lots of dangerous hits that chunk us hard pretty frequently.

Still, I think I will start this and even though the starter isn't that great defense-wise I will try to min-max this and see how the defense actually feels in endgame.

I got 2 problems with this build

First there is too many information, its hard to settle what does what with all the variation and stuff even with the attempt of creating categories and so

Second, SA damage calculation is weird based only on POB it seems to sucks hard but POB have problem calculating damage with such weird things so dont know what can be trusted or not but the build looks highly disapointing based on numbers only based on that, its hard to see how far can it get us

Think SA could get a little bit of love from devs not something huge but still, its a cool skill as like TR it allows to bypass a lots of map mods like phys or ele reflection for exemple
Last edited by Ild_Heim on Jul 23, 2021, 6:42:36 AM
"
returnofsnow wrote:

I've looked at Traps/Minions/Totem builds and they look nice starting out but don't look like builds that are worth taking into the endgame and since I've played them alot they feel pretty boring/recycled playstyles for me right now.

Meanwhile this looks pretty decent damage-wise on endgame but from what I've seen it takes lots of dangerous hits that chunk us hard pretty frequently.

Still, I think I will start this and even though the starter isn't that great defense-wise I will try to min-max this and see how the defense actually feels in endgame.

Since they made Darkscorn global drop the single target feels pretty decent as starter. Wont be at trap/minion/totem level but then as you said you are playing traps/minions/totems.

The defense is alright beause of petrified blood, still tankier than most other builds even early.

"
Ild_Heim wrote:

First there is too many information, its hard to settle what does what with all the variation and stuff even with the attempt of creating categories and so

Second, SA damage calculation is weird based only on POB it seems to sucks hard but POB have problem calculating damage with such weird things so dont know what can be trusted or not but the build looks highly disapointing based on numbers only based on that, its hard to see how far can it get us

Think SA could get a little bit of love from devs not something huge but still, its a cool skill as like TR it allows to bypass a lots of map mods like phys or ele reflection for exemple

I dont think i hae any info i did not absolutely needed to include as 90% of the whole build is just in PoB. The variations are described in main post, the default variation is what yoi want to be looking at.

And for SA damage calculation, check Configuring PoB for your own character section. It really doesnt matter what PoB says when you know what are you looking at.

I think Poison in general would use a bit more buffs still but I think SA by itself is more than fine and do not rly needs much.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:

Since they made Darkscorn global drop the single target feels pretty decent as starter. Wont be at trap/minion/totem level but then as you said you are playing traps/minions/totems.

The defense is alright beause of petrified blood, still tankier than most other builds even early.

"
Ild_Heim wrote:

I dont think i hae any info i did not absolutely needed to include as 90% of the whole build is just in PoB. The variations are described in main post, the default variation is what yoi want to be looking at.

And for SA damage calculation, check Configuring PoB for your own character section. It really doesnt matter what PoB says when you know what are you looking at.

I think Poison in general would use a bit more buffs still but I think SA by itself is more than fine and do not rly needs much.

I dont understand any of what you anwsered.

For the infos, there is just too much and sometime they are in block, like you can have more damage if that, you can have more def if that, or this or that, yeah sure but while im going another way i change something for something else, i know what i get but i dont really know what i lose, and whats needed to then readjust to make it works.

Anyway but for dps that doesnt makes sens about POB checking set up or so, you got everything checked on your build, like 3 spiderweb, frenzy at all time bottle of faith (lol yeah sure) thats "a bit" unrealistic and even with all of that the build barely seems to show up to like 3-4m dps which is overwhelming if thats the true damage of the build for such investment
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
returnofsnow wrote:

"
Ild_Heim wrote:

I dont understand any of what you anwsered.

For the infos, there is just too much and sometime they are in block, like you can have more damage if that, you can have more def if that, or this or that, yeah sure but while im going another way i change something for something else, i know what i get but i dont really know what i lose, and whats needed to then readjust to make it works.

Anyway but for dps that doesnt makes sens about POB checking set up or so, you got everything checked on your build, like 3 spiderweb, frenzy at all time bottle of faith (lol yeah sure) thats "a bit" unrealistic and even with all of that the build barely seems to show up to like 3-4m dps which is overwhelming if thats the true damage of the build for such investment

You compare the different items/setups in PoB, you can check % dps change, ehp change in calcs section.

And for damage you go to `How to configure PoB for your own character` section in main post and first line right there is how you calculate full SA dps.

Everything I have checked in config is 100% realistic and always up. And as I said, you need to use the formula I have in main post to see the actual damage.
My builds:
My site:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Bottled faith is so much nerfed idk if there's a point using it on non-crit builds at all.

"Tanky" builds will struggle to get above 5mil damage after all the nerfs, most high dps builds I've seen are glass cannon so you choose.

For example arakaali fang + herald of purity guardian is very tanky but there might be problem with herald reservation after mana cost changes so that will drop the damage even further. Basically forced into coming calamity for hoag / hop.

Miners are always high damage low investment but very squishy.
I did check everything i compared with your section you mentioned lol nothing was needed.

Its just insane, you literaly check EVERY boxes, bot mapping or bossing wont be the same, you cant expect to have FULL time everything like web spider and not especialy wither at 15 thats just insane, cut that for real i hate such missleading people like "can do all content big dps, big tankyness, fast clear, fast bossing, insane cheap" like all the time
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
I did check everything i compared with your section you mentioned lol nothing was needed.

Its just insane, you literaly check EVERY boxes, bot mapping or bossing wont be the same, you cant expect to have FULL time everything like web spider and not especialy wither at 15 thats just insane, cut that for real i hate such missleading people like "can do all content big dps, big tankyness, fast clear, fast bossing, insane cheap" like all the time

You clearly do not understand the build and did not even read the main post properly and just went straight to PoB. I would really appreciate if you would actually look at the PoB and the post properly before saying something.

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Bottled faith is so much nerfed idk if there's a point using it on non-crit builds at all.

"Tanky" builds will struggle to get above 5mil damage after all the nerfs, most high dps builds I've seen are glass cannon so you choose.

For example arakaali fang + herald of purity guardian is very tanky but there might be problem with herald reservation after mana cost changes so that will drop the damage even further. Basically forced into coming calamity for hoag / hop.

Yea I might end up replacing Bottled Faith with Iron Flask if its numbers will be good enough, its just the only good DPS flask left and we are pathfinder so it felt rly bad just skipping all of them :d It will also potentionally be cheaper next league we will see.
My builds:
My site:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:

You clearly do not understand the build and did not even read the main post properly and just went straight to PoB. I would really appreciate if you would actually look at the PoB and the post properly before saying something.

"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:

Yea I might end up replacing Bottled Faith with Iron Flask if its numbers will be good enough, its just the only good DPS flask left and we are pathfinder so it felt rly bad just skipping all of them :d It will also potentionally be cheaper next league we will see.
My builds:
My site:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info