[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

There is a combo of a long duration low effect life flask + hardened scars annoint that can keep up fortify as you spend life when you are above petrified blood. I know it wasn't worth a flask AND an annoint before for fortify, but with weaker flasks it might be.

The theory goes that you get a life flask that heals a liiiittle bit less than the life cost of your skills, from being high life petrified blood, for regular mapping. This is doubly possible with the higher cost of skills in 3.15. 20% less damage from fortify vs 1 flask and ~10% more dmg from dirty techniques feels right around even to me.

I will likely try it out this league and come back and let ya know how it feels as thanks for throwing this all together!
Is there any reason why we not taking "Druidic Rite"?
"
There is a combo of a long duration low effect life flask + hardened scars annoint that can keep up fortify as you spend life when you are above petrified blood. I know it wasn't worth a flask AND an annoint before for fortify, but with weaker flasks it might be.

The theory goes that you get a life flask that heals a liiiittle bit less than the life cost of your skills, from being high life petrified blood, for regular mapping. This is doubly possible with the higher cost of skills in 3.15. 20% less damage from fortify vs 1 flask and ~10% more dmg from dirty techniques feels right around even to me.

I will likely try it out this league and come back and let ya know how it feels as thanks for throwing this all together!

Yea I mean if it will work for you then sounds good, might be worth exploring.

"
Limetka wrote:
Is there any reason why we not taking "Druidic Rite"?

The new tree flask nodes made it mostly obsolete/lower priority than before. Might be worth grabbing still but I had issues with finding space for it.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Thanks for updating your guide!

This is my planned league starter. I tried a few times to get it going last league before burnout but didn't.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
So anyone have thoughts on the Iron Flask? ES that works better with dodge because of insta replenish during the fight, on top of flask which adds more with all our flask boosts.

Depends on its numbers but I think it will be really good for us, we will see.

"
Fluffyqz wrote:
so guys, what u think? is it still viable to league start with this build? i mean start with tr and swap to scourge after? or should i stay on tr?

YEa still good starter, start with TR as soon as you get Darkscorn swap to SA.

Anyway, build updated for 3.15:

Changes rundown:
- We lost Berserk what means we also lost *a lot* of movement speed what is pretty sad (chains of emancipation worked only because of temporary curse immunity from flask, just curse removal is not enough)
- Coralito was destroyed so we do not use it anymore
- Our gems were nerfed by a lot and we do not use Infused Channeling anymore but Void Manipulation instead
- We now use Solstice for double curse setup (to offset poison duration lost from Coralito)
- We use Circle of Nostalgia again as we dont use Rotblood for Berserk setup anymore
- Mana might be a bigger problem now so build is using mana flask again for mana sustain (what is plenty to sustain our mana)
- We got possibly massive new defensive option, Ward. Especially with the new Ward Iron flask, still need to see numbers on it before I will start considering it
- Overall poison damage was buffed by 50% what completely offset all nerfs to this build
- Removed Strength stacking setup because it was rly hard to maintain and at this point probably outdated, needs more testing in future
- Build lost only around 4% of damage so its same as before nerfs (what is big because everything else lost around 30 to 40% of damage)

PoB is already updated in main post, make sure you are on updated PoB version before importing it.

Do we actually lose berserk, reason I ask is Kiara's determination is still in the game and does give a temporary immunity period, meaning we can emulate a curse immune flask. What's more while the flask is super innefecient with it's duration and charges used, we're pathfinder so it's not completely outside realm of possibility.
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
So anyone have thoughts on the Iron Flask? ES that works better with dodge because of insta replenish during the fight, on top of flask which adds more with all our flask boosts.

"
Fluffyqz wrote:
so guys, what u think? is it still viable to league start with this build? i mean start with tr and swap to scourge after? or should i stay on tr?

Changes rundown:
- We lost Berserk what means we also lost *a lot* of movement speed what is pretty sad (chains of emancipation worked only because of temporary curse immunity from flask, just curse removal is not enough)
- Our gems were nerfed by a lot and we do not use Infused Channeling anymore but Void Manipulation instead
- We now use Solstice for double curse setup (to offset poison duration lost from Coralito)
- We use Circle of Nostalgia again as we dont use Rotblood for Berserk setup anymore
- Mana might be a bigger problem now so build is using mana flask again for mana sustain (what is plenty to sustain our mana)
- We got possibly massive new defensive option, Ward. Especially with the new Ward Iron flask, still need to see numbers on it before I will start considering it
- Overall poison damage was buffed by 50% what completely offset all nerfs to this build
- Removed Strength stacking setup because it was rly hard to maintain and at this point probably outdated, needs more testing in future
- Build lost only around 4% of damage so its same as before nerfs (what is big because everything else lost around 30 to 40% of damage)

PoB is already updated in main post, make sure you are on updated PoB version before importing it.

Swap as soon as you get Darkscorn, IMO, is not correct. There are a couple of other prerequisites:

1) Warlord's chest with -15 mana to socketed skills
2) Unveiled Catarina's mod "20-25% reduced cost of skills during flask effect". This should take scourge arrow from its current obscene cost (26! Holy shit!) into a much more manageable 16-17.
3) You absolutely need at least one more arrow. So we're talking dying sun or a +1 arrows quiver. Or a corrupted +1 arrows darkscorn if you're giga-wealthy.
"
Tagnol wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"

"
Fluffyqz wrote:

Changes rundown:

Do we actually lose berserk, reason I ask is Kiara's determination is still in the game and does give a temporary immunity period, meaning we can emulate a curse immune flask. What's more while the flask is super innefecient with it's duration and charges used, we're pathfinder so it's not completely outside realm of possibility.

It last 2 seconds that means with 0 flask duration you cant reset your rage for 2 seconds and we scale bunch of duration so idk, I thought about that but its too unreliable.

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"

"
Fluffyqz wrote:

Changes rundown:

Swap as soon as you get Darkscorn, IMO, is not correct. There are a couple of other prerequisites:

1) Warlord's chest with -15 mana to socketed skills
2) Unveiled Catarina's mod "20-25% reduced cost of skills during flask effect". This should take scourge arrow from its current obscene cost (26! Holy shit!) into a much more manageable 16-17.
3) You absolutely need at least one more arrow. So we're talking dying sun or a +1 arrows quiver. Or a corrupted +1 arrows darkscorn if you're giga-wealthy.

We can sustain the mana cost with mana flask so that should not be an issue.

And SA with Darkscorn will still do more damage than TR with equal 20c bow even without source of extra arrow.

I agree that the unveiled cata mod is pretty good now tho so I will probs replace the stun avoidance one with it.

EDIT: Updated the guide PoB with the reduced mana cost craft as it was pretty idea
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Jul 22, 2021, 8:52:25 PM
are we still able to do divine flesh with these changes?
"
UknownPulse wrote:
are we still able to do divine flesh with these changes?

Yea, should be even easier now actually thanks to our gear not being occupied by berserk stuff
My builds:
My site:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

We can sustain the mana cost with mana flask so that should not be an issue.

And SA with Darkscorn will still do more damage than TR with equal 20c bow even without source of extra arrow.

I agree that the unveiled cata mod is pretty good now tho so I will probs replace the stun avoidance one with it.

EDIT: Updated the guide PoB with the reduced mana cost craft as it was pretty idea

No.

The cut is *Adrenaline*.

8% move speed?

That's *negligible*.

Get several Cat flask unveils. One will be anti-stun, the other will be mana cost reduction.

One *other* thing to consider...

2x Numbing Elixir (cluster flask notable) + allocate Anointed Flesh basically lets you drop master alchemist entirely and get Nature's Adrenaline.

The one big issue with that, though, is losing Dirty Techniques which is holy shit good for damage.

Not sure your thoughts on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info