[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
UkoCyanide wrote:
Hi, I tried your build, and its good, but I am having trouble surviving things like T16 delirium.
I am having these questions:
1.What is enduring cry for? If I don't go with call to arms, bond it with my left key seems like a horrible idea since I will cast a 0.8 sec spell every time the cd is up.
2.the rage I get from chainbreaker will diminish right after I shoot my first arrow, and I can never active berserk when there is a fight, is this the right way to play? I am confused.
3.In your POB, the enemy is ignited, and you can gain the damage boost from cinderflask, where can I get an ignite source for that? maybe a jewel?

This is my first time trying attack build, so I am bit confused with things, especially that chainbreaker part, please help thanks.

1. Enduring Cry is basically second life flask and you should use it like that. And the 0.8sec is base, you want it linked with urgent orders and also ideally use alt qual endu cry with increased warcry speed
2. Watch this for mapping with chainbreaker: https://streamable.com/mu2q40 You basically want to let mirage archer clear most of stuff, and for bosses you should sustain the rage easily and have enouhg to get to 50 and pop berserk and kill boss
3. Flat fire to attacks from abyss jewel in belt (you ignite stuff when you crit and we crit semi often, and also unbound ailments will increase the duration of ignite etc so the debuff is also active for longer)
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So I've tested this build in standard, although slightly different aura/utility links, just chucked together some generic endgame-ish gear, nothing too crazy, and without cluster/timeless jewels or hardened scars annoint, the build works fairly well even in T16 delirius maps with sextants and influence packs as far as clear-speed goes considering I wasn't using Aspect of the Spider, was using a Darkscorn, a shit broadhead quiver I used an awakening orb on just for the chaos multi and +1 arrow mods, and done some scuffed fossil crafting on the chest for T2 life and mana cost and helm with T3 life and nearby -% chaos res with the rest of the gear literally just focused on life, res and attributes I scraped together that would probably worth 40-80c a piece in trade league.

So based on that quick test with deliberate less than ideal gear, how would this work in a league start environment without twink gear? I'm thinking of using this for this Mayhem event, since AoE/clearspeed will be the name of the game which this build clearly shows potential for, but not sure what kind of gear will be realistically obtainable in a week?

how is this bow ?
"
KaraFIRTINA wrote:

how is this bow ?

Sadly it's ueseless, since you want to have all gems on your chest with -15 mana cost.

For budget bow search for 2 core moeds :
60% chance for poisons
flat chaos damage
And open prefix to craft 40% chaos damage over time multiplier.

Or simply buy ilvl 83 thicket bow and use aberrant + corroded + metallic fossils, you will hit desired mods within 2-3 resons
ty for answer
Str stacking variant helmets available ;-)
Thank you for the tutorial, for sharing your knowledge.
I wouldn't call it beginner-friendly. It's troublesome to read 400 pages and tell which threads are out of date and which are important. Maybe it is worth writing a guide for the guide :)
I managed to move Build Variations from Default to Warpath and it was only on t16 that I updated the gems to the newest, the game is much smoother, unfortunately the equipment with two mods and more is unavailable for me and I will not beat the end game, which is a pity, because it's mine virgin archer and I liked it. Think about simplifying the thread. Thanks again for your work, without people like you I wouldn't be able to play poe.
"
nocek_czerny wrote:
Thank you for the tutorial, for sharing your knowledge.
I wouldn't call it beginner-friendly. It's troublesome to read 400 pages and tell which threads are out of date and which are important. Maybe it is worth writing a guide for the guide :)
I managed to move Build Variations from Default to Warpath and it was only on t16 that I updated the gems to the newest, the game is much smoother, unfortunately the equipment with two mods and more is unavailable for me and I will not beat the end game, which is a pity, because it's mine virgin archer and I liked it. Think about simplifying the thread. Thanks again for your work, without people like you I wouldn't be able to play poe.

Looking at your current gear it is already really good and looks like you have proper mods too. You can definitely upgrade darkscorn, but your amulet is solid, chest is solid, quiver is solid, you have despair gloves etc. You definitely should be able to beat endgame easily with your current gear already (assuming your resistances are capped). The biggest upgrades you could do is probably belt, also if you are sturggling with cappig resistances or life swap circle of nostalgia to strength + life + resists ring.

Also you dont really have to read 400 pages :d Main thread is regulary updated and you can always just ask here if you are confused about something. I tried to keep the guide very minimalistic as 99% of important information is in PoB already.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Dec 6, 2020, 7:25:21 PM
Ultimate str stack Astral Plates available

Aura_Mirrors IGN
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
sirdec wrote:

And last question, is accuracy per strenght is better must have compare to -9% chaos resistance for helmet?

Yea 88% accuracy is really low. AN well, you want both those mods (with woke orb ideally).

I changed equipment, increased strength, survivability increased, but I have the same problem as my colleague, I understand that by changing dexterity for strength, we lose hit chance, is the only salvation for improvement, mod for accuracy per strength?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info