[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Absolutely loving the build, but does anyone know if a toxic rain 6L on the bow might get us more single target deeps? I have a hard time deploying and keeping up Shrapnel Ballistas (going in melee is kind of counterintuitive during T16 metamorphs), and I thought why waste a 5/6 L slot on wither totems.
Btw wither totems feel really good, personally.
what could i upgrade? i feel like im doing not so much dmg as i should with those items

"
kappagod101 wrote:
Hello, I am thinking to try this build.

Wanted to ask, why is -15 mana cost important, can't you overleech without the mod? Is it unplayable without it?

It's not unplayable, and helps greatly with QoL and flask management.

In my experience the -15 is huge for several other reasons:

1) It helps with the rapid fire SA shots, and each stage of SA chews up that much more mana. With the -15 I can chain stage 1-2 shots for several eons before my mana pool takes a notable dip.

2) All of the others skills the build uses aren't scaled, and not having mana available for Withering Step/Dash makes for dicier situations and deaths.

3) Having the lowered cost roll along with the mana regen nodes means we don't have to rely on leech and save 3 skill points used to get Essence Sap notable.

4) It frees up a flask slot as two of them are taken by essential ones along with a health regen one.

Last edited by DestradoImpulse on Jan 2, 2020, 12:38:27 AM
how do I reach chance to poison at 100% without poison support
Hi,

Can anyone explain why no flask of warding is being used? Cheers.
is precision really necessary ?

I'm sure there are better buffs like malevolence...
"
ruubel wrote:
is precision really necessary ?

I'm sure there are better buffs like malevolence...

Precision does not reserve % mana unlike Malevolence, and accuracy is important because you have to hit in order to poison. You can tone down the level of precision (maybe level 5/ 7) but its not like precision is what is keeping us from using malevolence.
Hi guys, Great build so far, took some time to get used to the Scourge Arrow mechanics but i think i got it by now.
Seems like I'm having some issues with survivabillity, Can anyone take a look on my gear and give me some notes how to improve it? I got like 4-5ex total.

I'm thinking about crafting a quiver next. It seems like the best upgrade. I was just wondering why you dont add pristine fossil to it on the crafting section. does it lower the chance of getting the other desired mods?

Also, I'm curious what flasks you guys like to use for the awakener fight.
Is there a good replacement for Coralito's ? I have > 100% chance to poison without it and want to try out forbidden taste. I still need a staunching flask though and don't want to lose warding. Also don't know how important the perfect agony mod on Coralito's is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info