[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

Hi
I have few questions.

1. Which route do you think is better for survavibility?
Evasion or Iron Reflex. At the moment going IR(still needs some upgrades) I have approx 5k armour - which is approx 30% phys dmg reduction only. I don't think it will go much higher with the upgrades. Will take Adamant cluster passives later if I will be able to level more. 87 lvl atm.

2. If going Iron relfex which is better for cwdt:
a) immortal call
b) steel skin
c) molten shell

and if b) or c) is the answer then are we going 20/20 cwdt + 20/20 b or c ??

3. Why unbound aliments is better than vile toxins in this build ??

Thanks in advance for any answer.
Spent the rest of my currency on crafting a bow, did not go so well. Does anyone have a previous bow they were using they wouldn't mind parting with? Currently lvl 64 w/tabula and just about to start mapping.

Otherwise I will probably need to swap the tabula back to my summoner to try and farm some currency.
"
Iceman079 wrote:
I have approx 5k armour - which is approx 30% phys dmg reduction only. I don't think it will go much higher with the upgrades.
Get a jade flask and replace goldrim, it has no stats except resists, you should've ditched that when you got to maps. You can easily get a helmet with 700-800 armor + evasion combined and that's multiplied by all the increased evasion nodes at ranger start, meanwhile you're stuck with less than 50 on that slot.

You need 10k armor to use molten shell to its value, and then it can be even rank 1.
"
Iceman079 wrote:
Hi
I have few questions.

1. Which route do you think is better for survavibility?
Evasion or Iron Reflex. At the moment going IR(still needs some upgrades) I have approx 5k armour - which is approx 30% phys dmg reduction only. I don't think it will go much higher with the upgrades. Will take Adamant cluster passives later if I will be able to level more. 87 lvl atm.

2. If going Iron relfex which is better for cwdt:
a) immortal call
b) steel skin
c) molten shell

and if b) or c) is the answer then are we going 20/20 cwdt + 20/20 b or c ??

3. Why unbound aliments is better than vile toxins in this build ??

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Most armour for iron reflexes comes from well rolled jade flask, its priority #1 and easily gets you to 20k armour. Without that flask the variatin will not work. For cwdt, just use low level immortal call cwdt, or drp cwdt completely and self cast regular molten shell and vaal molten shell. Regular molten shell overrides vaal molten shell so you dont want to trigger the regular one.

Unbound ailments is more damge than vile toxins.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hey so I've been liking the poison scourge build and I'm wondering what I should do to improve my DPS. Heres my current build

Anything in particular I should get item wise?
Last edited by Iceehiphop on Dec 31, 2019, 9:08:43 PM
What movement skill do you guys use for the Sirus fight?
It feels like the blink arrow is too slugish - especially for the maze.
Hey guys, with the end of the vacation I won't be able to play the game anymore until next league.

So if someone want to get my Scourge Arrow gear before I quit just PM me, my IGN is Celenah :) First to PM wins.

Happy new year!

EDIT: Congrats Me_love_you_longtime, hope you enjoy the gear and extra currencies!
IGN Essence: Shootyah
Last edited by Calden on Dec 31, 2019, 10:54:13 PM
"
Iceehiphop wrote:
Hey so I've been liking the poison scourge build and I'm wondering what I should do to improve my DPS. Heres my current build

Anything in particular I should get item wise?

Definitely wanna get a despair on hit set of embalmers. When i picked them up they were a huge damage boost and sped up my mapping quite a bit. Should run around 3.5ex but is worth it.

Also a circle of nostalia ring with "increased chaos damage while affected by herald of agony" and "herald of agony has reduced mana reservation"

The reduced mana reservation from that along with an enlighten in your aura links will let you to run another aura, like an amulet with aspect of the spider or something. Channeling -minus on a ring will go a long ways to achieve additional auras as well. i think they go up to 15 on rings.

Some of this advice i can probably take for myself but those are probably some areas your gear could improve. I'd get the despair on hit embalmers first though.
"
Hey, just saw your reply. Thank you!!

"Darkscorn is more for defense. It's on par with a rare bow for damage, but a perfect roll rare can be more damage"

Are you sure? Can anyone help me and tell me if they actually get more DPS out of their build with a well rolled Darkscorn? The damage calculation is the most confusing thing for me.

My Bow:

Adds 58 to 128 Chaos Damage
+80 to Accuracy Rating
Curses Enemies With Level 10 Despair On Hit
25% Chance To Poison On Hit
40% Increased Damage with Poison
+35% To Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
60% Chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage

Darkscorn:

145% increased Physical Damage
Adds 16 to 28 Physical Damage
20% increased Attack Speed
25% increased Global Accuracy Rating
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
25% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Chaos Damage
20% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 300% more Damage

Im at work now, can't check POB. But I can remember my total Poison DPS.
With my rare bow, I ended up at around 4,4 Million DPS.
With Darkscorn added in POB, my Poison damage drops by almost a million!

Also, technically its the same, right:

60% Chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage
and
20% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 300% more Damage

In POB I replace these mods with "60% Increased Damage with poison".
How is it possible, that my Poison DPS drops this crazy?
I really want to try Darkscorn, but even the best defenses won't convince me to drop like 25% total DPS. Or am I doing something wrong with my calculation?
Everyone is saying, only the best rare bows can compete with Darkscorn DPS-wise.

Darkscorn is THE bow both for defense and offense. It's easily outperforming my near perfect rare bow:

While the rare bow has a lot of nice mods, You get a lot more from the high physical damage to chaos conversion on darkscorn. the flat chaos damage you get this way is higher than on any rare bow.
This is my first real character and I was wondering whether I should go Iron Reflexes, Divine Flesh or 5 Ballista build. Which build would you recommend to someone where no experience?

Additionally, I can't seem to get Immortal Call from any vendors, is there a way to get it from a vender without trading or is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

This is build.
Last edited by SlarkTheBorderHopper on Jan 1, 2020, 1:35:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info