[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

"
I think I stumbled across a nice one.

6.2% per point over 5 points for 31% Aura Effect.

https://youtu.be/3oqnrpw1Uq8

Damn that's actually super nice for how little points it costs

This is my old Jewel 5115 and my current one
https://youtu.be/Bsn0Cp2dZ0I
what the actual hell. Time to go back to tutor school.

Nice build. :)

Vitality is neither defensive for you (Skyforths = what life regen?) OR your allies (instaleech in some form or another is common)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 26, 2019, 12:41:42 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
what the actual hell. Time to go back to tutor school.

Nice build. :)

Vitality is neither defensive for you (Skyforths = what life regen?) OR your allies (instaleech in some form or another is common)

True but still, not everyone uses Vaal Pact, and its still Attack/Cast speed and Phys mitigation

But yea its def at the bottom of the priority list :P

and thanks!
Last edited by _Nuk on Jun 26, 2019, 1:03:33 AM

Worthwhile to keep, or roll over? I have NO intentions of playing Legion now (no motivation to level a new char)

Nor do I have currency to get a proper shaped sword :(
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 26, 2019, 5:45:22 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:

Worthwhile to keep, or roll over? I have NO intentions of playing Legion now (no motivation to level a new char)

Nor do I have currency to get a proper shaped sword :(

It's pretty good as is, the Socketed Gems Have no Mana Cost is just a big QoL and is not necessary at all, though that base in my opinion is not very worth it especially with precision being a thing I much prefer Tiger Hooks for the defensive bonus they give

Awesome build!

Thanks a lot man!

Previously I played with the flask and had a lot of life reserved, but managing the flask was a pain in the ass and sometimes caused me to die.

Now i've switched to your build and I don't die anymore AND I could also fit one more aura :D

My builds :

CoC Volatile Dead Assassin - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742649

Vaal Spark Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302486/page/1
Having fun so far!
Last edited by Deadwest on Jun 26, 2019, 10:10:47 PM
Just curious I notice a lot of the gear doesn't have any resists, are we expecting to not need to have resist for this build and our auras should be enough? or do we need to incorporate it into the jewels
"
combinesd wrote:
Just curious I notice a lot of the gear doesn't have any resists, are we expecting to not need to have resist for this build and our auras should be enough? or do we need to incorporate it into the jewels

With Level 23 Purities, Level 20Purity of Elements and The Faith and Steel Nod on the tree you you should be about 10% all res away from capped getting an all res jewel is a great way to cap it all off, or crafting all res on a ring/amulet.

If however you have a Timeless Jewel that gives you more %Aura Effectiveness you wont even need any resists at all :)

These are my Resists Currently without any on gear/jewels
Last edited by _Nuk on Jun 27, 2019, 12:10:52 AM
TL;DR : what do u think of animated guardian and Vaal gems?

I'm playing a different version since I always wanted to play Aegis Aurora (i regen more than 2k ES on block, it's satisfying to tank most things). I setup a bone offering + desecrate triggered on weapon, glancing blows from timeless jewels but I use less auras. I wanted to ask you if you tried to have an Animated guardian. I think it can give a significant upgrade at the expense of 1 or 2 sockets.
In my case being max block/spell makes me feel tankier. As long as they hit me I get healed. But I only have 6k ES so I can get One shot by fire or lightning dmg I guess ( happened on 400depth Aul with extra lightning dmg ). I also am using using the vaal molten shell on cast when dmg taken for the cool 10k and 30k shields. I guess I really invested in these layers.
Also your timeless jewel gives you 2% extra res. I don't use them so do you find them super important ? I realise going from 84% res to 86% is 12.5% less elemental dmg taken but isn't it overkill ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info