[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

@Hashtag_mh
You do not NEED a 6L, but once you're gear is high level enough (70% global reduced mana reserved) you can run empower in chest to buff your auras in it even more (a 5L will also suffice for that, you'll just have 1 aura not +3 level which is fine)

@Zionyaru
Yes this league/expansion was an INSANE buff to aura bots, in both terms of survivability and QoL

Also Fossil mod/Essence mod stacks with the Reedmer 5% RMR suffix

paired with the 12% rmr amu dropping skyforth is possible for sin treks

@rattek
The best annoint depends on your gear/timeless jewel

Without a timeless jewel and no expensive RMR amulet/helmet in terms of ES Utmost Intellect is the best and cheap

If you have a lot of RMR on gear (12% amu (Or 6%+30%grace) with a 10% helmet) you can Anoint Champion of the Cause for massive points saves since you wont need the jewel sockets on the way anymore

if you have a timeless jewel that benefits from an anoint then that anoint would be your best

Always remember your thresholds of Inc Aura Effect 80, 100, 120, 140, 151, 160 since Champion of the cause causes you to lose 6%

@Petusillos
THANK YOU! will probably on it soon and post link (since it will be a necro)
Think I managed to min-max it as much as possible without getting the Fabled +3/+4 Chest.

My Gear

GG Jewels

Wish I hadn't gone Scion and knew about the 3.8 nerfs.. Ah well. On a side note, anyone find any good Thread of Hope slots? I think my favorite is next to CI, although Duelist w/ a Large Ring is nice to save points on Iron Reflexes, or the elbow left of Duelist with a Very Large can hit Soul of Steel & Champion of the Cause.
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Last edited by Arenyr on Jan 15, 2020, 4:43:30 PM
"
Arenyr wrote:
Spoiler
Think I managed to min-max it as much as possible without getting the Fabled +3/+4 Chest.

My Gear

GG Jewels

Wish I hadn't gone Scion and knew about the 3.8 nerfs.. Ah well. On a side note, anyone find any good Thread of Hope slots? I think my favorite is next to CI, although Duelist w/ a Large Ring is nice to save points on Iron Reflexes, or the elbow left of Duelist with a Very Large can hit Soul of Steel & Champion of the Cause.

Here is mine, All I have left to do it meta craft my new Amulet (Dream is +1 all cold gems and flat es, but would settle for just t1 (or t2) flat for in league

and maybe try and craft a better weapon with hopefully exposure on hit or +1 to all spell skill gems.

Rocking 10k ES (No Clarity ES Watcher's Eye)
87/87/88 Max Resists
151% Global Aura Effect (200% with generosity lvl30 Chest)
Only 6 1% RMR Jewels needed
Elemental Equilibrium (With AoF for Cold/Lightning, or w/o AoF for Cold/Fire)

Animate Guadian with:
Garb of the Ephemeral, Kingmaker, Victario's Flight, Crown of the Tyrant, Southbound

Gear

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/Z55Px8XR

Once I craft my Grants vit 12% Amulet I will likely include convocation for the AG, or fit in an awakened generosity somehow.

I know that 10 (12%) Amulets and 10% helm are now "legacy" which I'm sad since it was certainly fun to min max with, but at least it happened before making my new guide.

Those that want them should buy them quick before they all run out or get outside your budget range.
Last edited by _Nuk on Jan 16, 2020, 11:06:00 PM
find a jewel which add 80 AOE of no curse auras and 43% effect (additionally 11% increase max es and es recovery rate named 1359 Xibaqua at the same spot that 7556 Doryani
So, should i make NECRO or SCion? im confused xD, plus your missing 2 auras, it that with some particular reason ?
Last edited by yyyiiyyy on Jan 20, 2020, 3:48:03 PM
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
So, should i make NECRO or SCion? im confused xD, plus your missing 2 auras, it that with some particular reason ?

Def should make Necro or Guard, since they've been buffed substantially for support while scion did get hit

Only auras im not running are Determination and Pride, Pride because it doesn't do much and determination since im not pathing to Champion of the Cause and not taking iron reflex i preffer dropping it since not.many ppl run lots of armour and it would save me some mana for other things such lvl 21 precion

Clarity I swap in and out with convocation depending to keep my AG safe (for lack odt sockes) since he cost me 9ex

Once i get my vit amu crafted ill be able to drop that from sockets and run clarity amd convocation together.
I currently have a lvl 93 Aura Guardian with 2.2K life and 7.2k ES

Do you think I can use this tree if I change the starter nodes?

I can run t16 maps but being CI sounds really nice and I want to be more tanky and not worry about chaos with my lowlife pool.

How would you make a CI Aura Guardian?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Auradinho on Feb 1, 2020, 11:05:31 PM
Take my strength Nuk! Waiting on your Necro update for my 6 man currency farming team. Was going to go Guardian but we've got a Mana Guardian already and Im thinking Necros Ascendancy will be more added flavor to group buffs
"
jb34r5e wrote:
Take my strength Nuk! Waiting on your Necro update for my 6 man currency farming team. Was going to go Guardian but we've got a Mana Guardian already and Im thinking Necros Ascendancy will be more added flavor to group buffs
https://pastebin.com/Vm3zeiSv take my lvl 100 necro's PoB
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Feb 10, 2020, 7:44:53 PM
Any update?
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info