(Retired Thread) Wallach's Hierophant Freezing Pulse Totems

lvl 72 now ... /deaths = O ! :-) its cool.

I bought almost gear .. missing abyss jewel to belt and amulet .. and i have to buy gems to gear (i have only main gem links and dashing and frostbite.
Oh i see wallach, u already run with atziri reflection :) u are rich boy :D i will play this setup soon too i hope.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Oh i see wallach, u already run with atziri reflection :) u are rich boy :D i will play this setup soon too i hope.

I've had pretty good luck this league for sure. I wanted to wait on the video guide until after I had time to play with this setup. It seems like it will be the "optimal" setup even if it is kind of overkill. Once I settle on my favorite setup for the rings add it to the guide under its own section.
Added a video of the 5-army version of Domain. With the new Reflection setup I was able to get 25 generals down, which is more than I got in the 4-army version. If I can get a 2-affix Watcher's Eye or a +2 Projectile Gems corruption on my Soul Mantle, it's going to be lit.

Edit - I also ran another 4-army version with this setup and crushed it pretty hard. I'll upload that one next, but I think that version might be pretty profitable for this build.
Last edited by Wallach on Jun 23, 2019, 5:48:03 AM
Awesome build. Thx a lot. I really enjoy this this option totems.
Last edited by napik88 on Jun 23, 2019, 12:33:06 PM
92 lvl now. Its cool :) but i want Reflection version now :) it will be badass.

I have 6ex .. need quite more :)
well, finally made it to maps, doing T7-T8's @ lvl75 and things are evaporating. Everything gets frozen, I feel pretty safe with MoM/900 ES/~4k life. Still have room to get more health once I get Atziri's so I can get life on Rings.

Build is super good to league mechanic too. I pop totems for about 5 seconds to stack Curses (Curses=Dmg) then Frostbite for Arcane surge and pop monolith. Things die fast. I can clear a good chunk of it as well before timer runs out.

Overall I'm super happy I went with this build. I've dumped about 11ex~ into so far and still have lots of upgrade to make so I can see this build being super strong.

If you could, after Atziri's Reflection, which upgrades do you think I should get? Helm enchant? Helm with -Cold Res? My necklace is bad but I really need all the Dex from it for now imo.
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
well, finally made it to maps, doing T7-T8's @ lvl75 and things are evaporating. Everything gets frozen, I feel pretty safe with MoM/900 ES/~4k life. Still have room to get more health once I get Atziri's so I can get life on Rings.

Build is super good to league mechanic too. I pop totems for about 5 seconds to stack Curses (Curses=Dmg) then Frostbite for Arcane surge and pop monolith. Things die fast. I can clear a good chunk of it as well before timer runs out.

Overall I'm super happy I went with this build. I've dumped about 11ex~ into so far and still have lots of upgrade to make so I can see this build being super strong.

If you could, after Atziri's Reflection, which upgrades do you think I should get? Helm enchant? Helm with -Cold Res? My necklace is bad but I really need all the Dex from it for now imo.

I think looking at your character I'd probably hold off a while on transitioning into a Reflection setup. Target your shield for a +1 totems Shaper shield (these actually are not that expensive), then try to switch to a more damage oriented amulet with at least critical multiplier, and maybe some Shaper gloves that have "Socketed Gems are supported by Level 16+ Faster Casting" to put your curse in and get some free cast speed. You should also probably consider working on moving to endgame flasks.
"
Wallach wrote:
I think looking at your character I'd probably hold off a while on transitioning into a Reflection setup. Target your shield for a +1 totems Shaper shield (these actually are not that expensive), then try to switch to a more damage oriented amulet with at least critical multiplier, and maybe some Shaper gloves that have "Socketed Gems are supported by Level 16+ Faster Casting" to put your curse in and get some free cast speed. You should also probably consider working on moving to endgame flasks.

sounds good. the only reason im using rumis instead of silver flask is because rumis puts me @ 40% block. i feel like it adds a layer of tankiness, but if you don't think it's worth then i will switch over next time i log in.

so, next upgrade will be amulet and shield it sounds like. then shaper gloves.

thanks for the feed back!
I've added a "High Budget Options" section with some very powerful (but expensive) gear and tree changes to really take this build to the next level if you're willing to shell out the currency. There's a separate sample Path of Building pastebin link in that section for those curious how far you can scale this build with more investment.

My video build guide is also done and uploading as I type this, so I'll get that added to the thread whenever it finishes processing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info