[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

"
kmN182 wrote:
Sir, what a great build.

You have to buy the exact number of the lethal pride?

No no, the one I'm using is merely an example, and it's not even close to the best you can get.

You can totally get your own Lethal Pride :)
Hi Diabloyd , great guide am having tons of fun. On my watchers Eye I have a "Gain onslaught on kill " whilst I have haste active . Ive Put 3 points into Championb of the cause to get a 4% mana reduction so I can use haste , but in the process Ive had to get rid of blood and sand , also this free's up a flask slot . I was wondering is this a good idea or should I go back to blood and sand? Fairly new to game so a bit unsure.
"
diabloyd wrote:

Would it be better to go straight to Blade Dancer first or get Titanic Impacts first? Thanks again!
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Leveled up from 68 to 83 last night after putting on Voidforge + Kaom's. Ticking along nicely at 5.2k life and ~1.1m normal dps while mapping, before Onslaught/shock/flasks/frenzy/power charges, with 39/43 radius depending on stance. Here's Sand Stance with a Massive Shrine, lol; you can see my normal Sand Stance radius briefly at the very end of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpvQpZFTEA

Here's my non-unique gear; all my resists are balanced for Wise Oak. I think the only real change I'd like to make is to get very nice boots with Int/Resists and then a cheap Assassin's Mark ring, but right now I don't see the investment as necessary at all.

Here's a PoB link;

https://pastebin.com/zjd9M6Xi

I want to point out a couple of things for others trying out this build.

1) My abyss jewel has 5% onslaught on kill, 6% blind on hit. Hard to get these bonuses elsewhere and they're both really useful.

2) You can save 3 passives on the tree (removing Life and Mana Leech) by doing the following three things;
2a) get a Lethal Pride with one instance of 0.4% attack damage leeched as life
2b) get a ring enchant for -7 mana cost of skills (or better)
2c) add the Blood Magic gem to your Leap Slam links

3) Don't be like me and put Aspect of the Spider on your gloves when there's an open suffix on your ring. I like self-casting Immortal Call when I see a damage spike coming, and I'd like to link Increased Duration to it, but it messes with the reservation cost of Aspect of the Spider. I need to buy another Fenumus to add it to my rare ring.

4) Lava Lash is pure damage by way of fire penetration, and Wrecking Ball is pure damage by way of attack speed. I held off on both in favor of more Radius from Bladedancer first. Next I'll be taking Lava Lash and some more life% passives.

5) I think I might also take the 3 point jewel socket next to Blade of Cunning and put something with the Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you corruption there. My only death so far was to a heavily stacked Corrupted Blood, lol.

Hi, I took your words and tried to get a Lethal Pride with leech myself.
Cost me like 3ex to change my whole setup and I think it's definitely worth it.
Here's the gear I'm using.
Spoiler

And here's my PoB
https://pastebin.com/GrXVZTKx

Damage's not insane, but I'm starting to like this.
"
ocp15k wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:

Would it be better to go straight to Blade Dancer first or get Titanic Impacts first? Thanks again!

I'd prefer Titanic Impact first.
"
Jtbruhz wrote:
Hi Diabloyd , great guide am having tons of fun. On my watchers Eye I have a "Gain onslaught on kill " whilst I have haste active . Ive Put 3 points into Championb of the cause to get a 4% mana reduction so I can use haste , but in the process Ive had to get rid of blood and sand , also this free's up a flask slot . I was wondering is this a good idea or should I go back to blood and sand? Fairly new to game so a bit unsure.

I think you shouldn't swap off Blood and Sand cause this is an extremely powerful skill. It gives you more AoE radius(sand) and more AoE damage(blood) with only 10% mana reserved.

But maybe if you want to keep the onslaught Haste, you can have:
Hatred + Haste + Enlighten + Blood&Sand
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Riusaldregan wrote:
Leveled up from 68 to 83 last night after putting on Voidforge + Kaom's. Ticking along nicely at 5.2k life and ~1.1m normal dps while mapping, before Onslaught/shock/flasks/frenzy/power charges, with 39/43 radius depending on stance. Here's Sand Stance with a Massive Shrine, lol; you can see my normal Sand Stance radius briefly at the very end of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWpvQpZFTEA

Here's my non-unique gear; all my resists are balanced for Wise Oak. I think the only real change I'd like to make is to get very nice boots with Int/Resists and then a cheap Assassin's Mark ring, but right now I don't see the investment as necessary at all.

Here's a PoB link;

https://pastebin.com/zjd9M6Xi

I want to point out a couple of things for others trying out this build.

1) My abyss jewel has 5% onslaught on kill, 6% blind on hit. Hard to get these bonuses elsewhere and they're both really useful.

2) You can save 3 passives on the tree (removing Life and Mana Leech) by doing the following three things;
2a) get a Lethal Pride with one instance of 0.4% attack damage leeched as life
2b) get a ring enchant for -7 mana cost of skills (or better)
2c) add the Blood Magic gem to your Leap Slam links

3) Don't be like me and put Aspect of the Spider on your gloves when there's an open suffix on your ring. I like self-casting Immortal Call when I see a damage spike coming, and I'd like to link Increased Duration to it, but it messes with the reservation cost of Aspect of the Spider. I need to buy another Fenumus to add it to my rare ring.

4) Lava Lash is pure damage by way of fire penetration, and Wrecking Ball is pure damage by way of attack speed. I held off on both in favor of more Radius from Bladedancer first. Next I'll be taking Lava Lash and some more life% passives.

5) I think I might also take the 3 point jewel socket next to Blade of Cunning and put something with the Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you corruption there. My only death so far was to a heavily stacked Corrupted Blood, lol.

Hi, I took your words and tried to get a Lethal Pride with leech myself.
Cost me like 3ex to change my whole setup and I think it's definitely worth it.
Here's the gear I'm using.
Spoiler

And here's my PoB
https://pastebin.com/GrXVZTKx

Damage's not insane, but I'm starting to like this.

So did u get the Leech cause that lethal pride you got now doesnt show any leech from it. Unless im blind.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
If you happen to get a Lethal Pride 11,574 Under Koam you can get 10% Chance to Intimidate on hit on the Titanic Impacts node.

+60 Str
5% Increased Str
10% chnce to Intimidate
5% Dbl Dmg chance
30% melee crit chance
10% Reduced Extra Dmg From Crits
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
xPiranha wrote:

So did u get the Leech cause that lethal pride you got now doesnt show any leech from it. Unless im blind.

Yeah I did, PoB does not recognize Legion jewels atm, I added the mods myself to the PoB. The 0.4% attack leech is at Destroyer.
"
xPiranha wrote:

If you happen to get a Lethal Pride 11,574 Under Koam you can get 10% Chance to Intimidate on hit on the Titanic Impacts node.

+60 Str
5% Increased Str
10% chnce to Intimidate
5% Dbl Dmg chance
30% melee crit chance
10% Reduced Extra Dmg From Crits

Thanks for sharing! I'll keep it in mind :)
omg i didnt even notice Lethal Pride wasnt showing extra mods on passive tree lol my fault. Cheers :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 26, 2019, 1:49:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info