[3.7] Diabloyd's Avatar of Voidforge Jugg Cyclone / 7K+ HP / 3~4M+ Shaper DPS

Is it dumb to go Vaal Pact with this build? I feel kinda squishy and VP + Hematophagy is so nice. You trade some life and damage and can't use Blood Rage anymore due to degen but it was degening me anyway (before gaining endurance charges).
Just jumping in to say thanks for the build! I was looking for a more reliable source of Legion clearing and, well everything better than my quite disgusting ED/Contagion toon that didn't explode on contact and knew I wanted to play Cyclone. Leveled my toon and went into T15 maps right off the bat after hitting 68. Soon into leveling I found a Timeworn Incubator and long story short, I now have a Headhunter! And this is frankly mostly due to your guide giving me inspiration to shit all over things. Proceeding, I made some changes of my own to the build and I think I'm happy with where I'm at so far!

Picked up a decent Kaom's and got a decent double corrupt
Spoiler

Swapped to a Carcass Jack I found for clearing maps.
Spoiler

Crafted a very heavy life pair of gloves with attack speed and lightning resist
Spoiler

Crafted a decent pair of boots, heavy life fire res, int and double MS
Spoiler

A ring.
Spoiler

Crafted this gorgeous Stygian
Spoiler

Then this happened.
Spoiler

Thanks again! The game is now broken.
Last edited by CanisVY on Jun 29, 2019, 11:02:37 AM
"

A ring.
Spoiler

you called?
I know this is a noob question but, how should i build my resistances? For the most benefit of the wise oak?

thanks in advance
Cinderswallow Urn is a nice Flask for this build aswell for the Silver Flask option.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
HI.
How do i import my build in pob ? Becase when i put the name in its saying that the name its not valid.Please help.
"
Grimmj6w wrote:
HI.
How do i import my build in pob ? Becase when i put the name in its saying that the name its not valid.Please help.

You need to use your account name, not character name.
"
Agulha_Negr4 wrote:
I know this is a noob question but, how should i build my resistances? For the most benefit of the wise oak?

thanks in advance

At least make your fire resistance the highest for the fire penetration.

If possible, balance the cold & lightning resistance for 10% reduced damage from cold/lightning.

Best you can do is to triple balance your resistances for 10% all elemental damage reduction.
"
Just jumping in to say thanks for the build! I was looking for a more reliable source of Legion clearing and, well everything better than my quite disgusting ED/Contagion toon that didn't explode on contact and knew I wanted to play Cyclone. Leveled my toon and went into T15 maps right off the bat after hitting 68. Soon into leveling I found a Timeworn Incubator and long story short, I now have a Headhunter! And this is frankly mostly due to your guide giving me inspiration to shit all over things. Proceeding, I made some changes of my own to the build and I think I'm happy with where I'm at so far!

Picked up a decent Kaom's and got a decent double corrupt
Spoiler

Swapped to a Carcass Jack I found for clearing maps.
Spoiler

Crafted a very heavy life pair of gloves with attack speed and lightning resist
Spoiler

Crafted a decent pair of boots, heavy life fire res, int and double MS
Spoiler

A ring.
Spoiler

Crafted this gorgeous Stygian
Spoiler

Then this happened.
Spoiler

Thanks again! The game is now broken.

Congratz bro, never had a HH myself tho.
With HH and enough damage, maybe you can even profit from a 4-way Legion by your own xD
"
pathofmuffin wrote:
Is it dumb to go Vaal Pact with this build? I feel kinda squishy and VP + Hematophagy is so nice. You trade some life and damage and can't use Blood Rage anymore due to degen but it was degening me anyway (before gaining endurance charges).

If you're comfortable with the degen, VP is a decent choice for face-tanking.

You can still use Blood Rage tho, the DoT damage from Blood Rage is largely reduced by your endurance charges and you can choose the Minor God that reduces physical DoT damage.

The degen won't feel that significant while mapping, and maybe you can even tank Shaper's beam with your life flasks on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info