[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

This is my character right now. You think its better to change to OP's setup?
Mimaxed to fit Vaal RF into the Build. 6 Auras, 11,98 APS. 270k Nova hit when im fully done. Missing boot enchant, arcane surge watchers and the syndicate flask.
my variant is quite defensive with smashing strike@amu and aspect of the cats. i can survive a shaper slam.

Nice vanity bonus
59% increased Cold Damage
Damage Penetrates 3% Cold Resistance
40% to Lightning Resistance
5% Movement Speed
15% Life and 1% Lifereg
and more

Can someone enlighten me how to calculate my DPS with my dual setup?

gear

Edit: 7 auras, squeezed blood and Sand in it, skipping fortify as i run endu charges anyway. 10 mana left, just enough to leap slam around hehe.
Last edited by NomadFX on Oct 30, 2019, 12:04:10 PM
I'm tired of league 1 month ago, didn't complied build, so I wanted to share my view on the COC build.
The output is much stronger build then in OP post. The only thing left to deal with 15~ missing resists.(But flask sustain is good, so you getting max res from wise oak. Plus we have 2 free slots for Jewels)

Build based around quadra-aura, 100% crit chance,with double cospris. Huge damage and 7.2k ehp with best items. (The one listed below is 6.2k ehp)

Core budget items with double cospri's:
Buld
Amulet

Give us 50% increased crit, zealotry reserve 0 mana.

So we have Zealotry, Discipline, Hatred, and Precision.
Unreserved mana is around 60 and enough regen from mana on crit.
This auras gives us ability to buy 30ex jewel, that give us HUGE boost. - Hatred increased damage, xx energy shield on hit for discpline and crit multi for precision(Or penetration for zealotry).

TREE: www.poeurl.com/cBT7

For budget gloves we getting this god-tier thing:
Gloves

It gives us everything. But if you have 7ex better get atziri gloves.

This 2 items give us huge cdr + action speed from harbringer buff.
Belt and boots

Carcass for damage and resists.
Body, carcass jack

Flasks:
Flasks

Most important - gems and jewels
Gems and jewels

Gems:
For body is Vaal Ice-nova - INSPIRATION- CoCs, Increased Crit Strike, Elemental Focus, Cyclone
For helmet: 4 auras
For weapon 1: ice nova, life leech, elemental focus
For weapon 2:frost bolt, ice bite, frost bomb
For gloves/boots: CWDT with immortal call and Faster Attacks with Leap Slam
For boots/gloves: Vaal Righteous Fire, Arcane Surge, Vortex, Hypothermia

Jewels:
Tempered Mind

Tempered mind

Glorious Vanity

Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel, it gives us this:

Frozen Trail

Frozen Trail

Watcher's Eye
And the best jewel Watcher's Eye:

Hi guyz and gurlz,

I love coc ice nova since zwo leagues ago and am currently leveling another one of this beauties again. So far I always used 1 Cospri's + Lyco but this time I want to try 2 Cospri's (eventhough I kinda wanna bite my ass for not buying them a week ago :'((((( ). Now I read this guide and liked it for the soul thether + glorious vanity interaction and the fact that I can use a atziri's acruity should I get rich enough to obtain one. I looked through a couple of other guides like this one https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/doplts/path_of_exile_38_cast_on_critical_strike_assassin/
and am wondering which one comes out on top in terms of damamge and survivability? is the leech mechanic from this guide stronger in survivabilty with less damage or how much of a differrence does is make? I know I am free to build my char however I see fit but that is not the answer I am looking for as I do not have the currency and time to try it out myself :/

Looking forward to some feedback!

PS also treewise I am confused what is better?!

Cheers
Hey could someone explain why he has 2 ice nova? The one on the chest and one on the weapon, is it to activate the vaal version or is it for actually to have 2 and one is for damage, the one on the chest and one is for doing elemental ailments, because with the ice nova on the chest, he got elemental focus on it.
"
Haagie wrote:
Hey could someone explain why he has 2 ice nova? The one on the chest and one on the weapon, is it to activate the vaal version or is it for actually to have 2 and one is for damage, the one on the chest and one is for doing elemental ailments, because with the ice nova on the chest, he got elemental focus on it.

Cospri's Malice triggers socketed gems on crit
6L Ice Nova is also triggered on crit from Cyclone
They trigger independently.
Hello, fellow exiles! I'm playing this build right now and enjoying very much.

I have a small issue with a "Players have elemental equilibrium" mod - it drastically reduces damage, since we deal only cold damage.

I think I found a solution, but I'm not sure and I need a confirmation that I'm right or not - if I add a prefix "adds xx to xx fire/lightning damage to attacks", theoretically, Cyclone will apply fire or lightning resistance due to EE map mod, and will reduce cold resistance. Am I right? Thank you in advance!
I maybe blind or dumb or something. But I just can't find the damn Skill tree.
Having a blast with this! Like the guy before me I can see no skill tree here, but I have just been copying the profiles of the people posting here.

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Thank you for the amazing guide. Could anyone help me figure out why my crit chance is only 22%, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info