[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Starting expensive approx 70c, probably dropping to 40c about a week in, then back up as people start their second or third builds nearing 2-3 weeks.

For reference, I usually buy my Cospri's around the 1 week period as that's when I find prices are reasonable.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Dec 12, 2019, 11:53:01 PM
hey, was thinking about starting this in 3.9. Without any gear on what lvl would you recommend switch to CoC setup?
"
neroth wrote:
hey, was thinking about starting this in 3.9. Without any gear on what lvl would you recommend switch to CoC setup?

Depends on your access to gear, you can switch as early as 44 if you have a Lycosidae and a 5 or 6L.
noot noot
Cospri's is really expensive D:

Edit: putting the build together very slowly.

I got glorious vanity doryani's, cdr + ms boots, the cold gloves. progress!
Last edited by Eliqq on Dec 15, 2019, 6:55:52 PM
"
Eliqq wrote:

Yeah I checked prices today and my jaw dropped, I have enough to setup a dual wield build but idk about breaking my balls doing it.

Which variant you trying?
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
neroth wrote:

Depends on your access to gear, you can switch as early as 44 if you have a Lycosidae and a 5 or 6L.

I started at 49 last night (req'd level for the 5L I picked up). Not running frostbolt yet and it's doing pretty well. Lycosidae was only 4c; Ungil's Harmony , Widowmaker, and Mutewind Whispersteps are cheaper. With those and at least Lab 1 done you should be good to get rolling. Lab 2 helps a ton as well, I think I'm already at 75% crit chance before flasking.

The Cospri and other items are stupid expensive this league but seeing how well it's going already I think it will be worth it.
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:

Yeah I checked prices today and my jaw dropped, I have enough to setup a dual wield build but idk about breaking my balls doing it.

Which variant you trying?

Me too, I've been hoping they'd drop now I wish I bought them when they were 1.5 ex.

Not sure yet. I bought a pandemonious because no yokes were for sale. I can probably sell pandemonious now and have 2 ex extra (yoke is 2, pand is 4 atm)

I have my glorious vanity already, poachers mark elder ring. Not sure on the variant yet other than the glorious vanity soul tether. Any recommendations?

Edit: also made my boots. pretty meh so far

Last edited by Eliqq on Dec 16, 2019, 1:08:25 PM
"
aeropdx wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
neroth wrote:

I started at 49 last night (req'd level for the 5L I picked up). Not running frostbolt yet and it's doing pretty well. Lycosidae was only 4c; Ungil's Harmony , Widowmaker, and Mutewind Whispersteps are cheaper. With those and at least Lab 1 done you should be good to get rolling. Lab 2 helps a ton as well, I think I'm already at 75% crit chance before flasking.

The Cospri and other items are stupid expensive this league but seeing how well it's going already I think it will be worth it.

Do you know which variant you want to run? I would stay away from the Overleech version for the time being as prices for GV are insane.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:

Do you know which variant you want to run? I would stay away from the Overleech version for the time being as prices for GV are insane.

I'm still shooting for overleech eventually. Everything is expensive right now, but given enough time and luck I think I can get the pieces together.

Is Soul Tether worthwhile to use without GV?
hello, i'm planning to play this build but i have some questions regarding coc as it's my first time playing.

how much attack speed can i have, without CDR? i just bought a 13% cospri and i'm planning to wear a starkonja. i dont have any other attack speed already. will it be sufficient or is it still too much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info