[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hm ive been wondering its been a month and CMalice is still around 90c and last leagues ive bought them for like less than 25c 3 weeks in.

Why the sudden price increase?Are CoC builds more popular atm?

Or is it because people dont like the blight mechanic and far less CMs are dropping?
Last edited by shotgune on Oct 13, 2019, 9:12:54 AM
https://youtu.be/F6scolzulDg
My wooden pc can not do an ue clip. But i feel so amazing...my aps now 14.08 i try to up lv and get 1 more jewel slot to get more as. Avg dmg dual sword version les than 1 sword a little bit, butt x2 cast rate. Here my gear tks for ur guide.

Last edited by benbubam on Oct 13, 2019, 9:09:02 PM
How do you calculate the actual dps you are doing, with Cast on Crit? I looked all over and can't find squat. Does anyone know? Thanks Feel free to be as complex as needed or post a link to somewhere if that's easier. Thanks in advance.
"
1Thal wrote:
How do you calculate the actual dps you are doing, with Cast on Crit? I looked all over and can't find squat. Does anyone know? Thanks Feel free to be as complex as needed or post a link to somewhere if that's easier. Thanks in advance.

|>Damage Calculation<| section in the first post
Hey guys! Im feeling like Im lacking damage with this build. T-16 maps is ok, but bosses giving me a really hard time.
Any suggestions to improve my character?
Spoiler
"
AvesoM1 wrote:
Hey guys! Im feeling like Im lacking damage with this build. T-16 maps is ok, but bosses giving me a really hard time.
Any suggestions to improve my character?
Spoiler

Pick up Wise Oak, level your chest Ice Nova to 20.
noot noot
Hello, Ralign,

Thank you for the great guide. I have a question. Which setup is with the most offensive capabilities?

1. Dual Cospri
2. Cospri + Shield
3. Cospri + Mutlicrafted Foil?

Overall what do you prefer and why?

Last edited by YYakovliev on Oct 17, 2019, 6:08:16 AM
Hey guys killed Shaper easy & got my t16 orb. Working on moving the influence over from the center to alleyways so I can get some ping pong going. Currently not sure what pieces to upgrade/prioritize next. If someone could help me out that'd be great. I think I want to continue farming t16 alleyways and then eventually go for uber elder as I've never done him before.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Pic of my Atlas: https://imgur.com/a/BZWxYMP
If you have any advice for getting the influence over as well.

Thanks!
Last edited by hotballsjohnson on Oct 18, 2019, 1:37:53 PM
How fast do I need to be to dual wield cospris and not lose DPS?

killing the uber elder less than 2 minutes

awesone build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info