[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
HoldenMcneil wrote:
I have a question:

You suggest getting poachers mark on an elder ring, in order to drop Lycostidae. How would you deal with the frenzy charge generation and the attack speed messing with your coc benchmarks? vs a boss my APS stay where i need them to but during mapping since I get 3 frenzy charges my APS go above the 7.5 threshold.

Thank you.

You're conflating two things. The poacher's mark is a quality of life curse that shores up the last 1-2% hit chance necessary to hit 100%, as well as provide good life and mana gained on hit. It in no way "replaces" Lycosidae. Lycosidae is replaced by Tempered Mind which gives flat +1000 accuracy when placed in the Witch start. You should always either a) have no investment in Frenzy charges, or b) have a Cospri corrupt OR Farrul's Fur. Otherwise just plan around having no Frenzies as far as your attack speed goes.
noot noot
I stay with 1 cospri because of lacking resistant. And i use QOTF version because evade make me feel safe. And i use this pair of ring, and use grace, hatred, HOI and precision lv 1

Here is my pob, please take a look and check for something i could upgrade
https://pastebin.com/BgcyXsnj
//---//
Last edited by thenvisible on Oct 8, 2019, 1:01:40 PM
Fantastic build. 5.4k hp/5.4k ES right now.
And still lots of stuff to min/max.

Which watcher eye should I aim for?
- ES on hit discplin and 1 damage mod from hatred/zealotry
- 2 damage mod from hatred/zealotry

Got Heart of ice, but no cold leech from timeless jewel.

"

Last edited by kasperoh on Oct 8, 2019, 5:10:44 PM
I have a question about hit chance. How many percentages for hit chance?
I have around 93-95% hit chance. Is it fine? Or i have to increase it over 95%?

And 1 more thing, my aps alr over 7.5 with 3 frenzy charge. I also know how to fix it but maybe aps will cap at 7.56-7.6 is it skill ok or not.

Tks for ur time and wait for ur reply
Last edited by benbubam on Oct 8, 2019, 11:32:16 PM
Hey Ralign, awesome build.
I like the modular ascept.

Can you take a look at my gem setup for dual wielding cospris? for QOL reasons i put vortex into one cospris but i wonder if i do realy need vortex at all?
would a ice nova be better in terms of dps?

and since im dual wielding, skipping the CDR on boots and aiming for just 12 APS seems fine, am i right?

Does energy leech work with acuitys and tether?

thx in advance :-)

Last edited by NomadFX on Oct 16, 2019, 7:03:53 PM
First of all ty for this guide...loving it.

I really cant do uber lab...does any1 have any tips regarding some gear swaps?

With regards

After sometime research and change, i finally got Uber Elder. But sadly no watcher eye :(
am i blind or is there no passive tree showing how to level
nvm found it
Last edited by bukksta on Oct 11, 2019, 1:55:45 PM
Great build, changed some gem links etc to my own taste.
Things i'm looking for next:
Resists are balanced trough glorius vanity. So next would be multimod the ring to add life.
Get a corrupt on the belt.
Get better jewels.

A question is the shield, not sure if a crafted shield can outdmg the Light of Lunaris (also corrupted). I'm not a PoB kind of person so if someone else got some toughts on that part. Feel welcome to suggest ;)

https://pastebin.com/TwGCgrFj

Last edited by Hatsjoe on Oct 12, 2019, 10:11:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info