[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
trungtiu wrote:
hi, ty for your build. I have a question. WHy you use enfeeble while you using poacher's mark? We can use 2 curse ?

Most of the time Poacher's Mark is the curse on enemies and bosses. Enfeeble only pops and was my method for mitigating some DMG on Legion Rares offscreening me.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Jenova798 wrote:
Took me a while to 6L the chest but im pretty happy with the result since I got those 3 mods with only 5 chaos spam and 1 annul, now time to divine it

That is a mighty fine chest piece, good luck with your divines.

Got lucky with my first divine and got 0.95% and 10%

Anyway if its not much to ask could you check my character and tell me what could be improved? Had to get 2 jewels with resist because I couldnt cap otherwise, and I cant find a solution to get rid of my gloves and get atziri without losing a lot of survavility / resist / life

Thank you
"
Jenova798 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
Jenova798 wrote:
Took me a while to 6L the chest but im pretty happy with the result since I got those 3 mods with only 5 chaos spam and 1 annul, now time to divine it

That is a mighty fine chest piece, good luck with your divines.

Got lucky with my first divine and got 0.95% and 10%

Anyway if its not much to ask could you check my character and tell me what could be improved? Had to get 2 jewels with resist because I couldnt cap otherwise, and I cant find a solution to get rid of my gloves and get atziri without losing a lot of survavility / resist / life

Thank you

I'd be happy to, message me on Discord if you're free and we can go through it together.
noot noot

Here's my fun little set-up as reference for anyone who wants to possibly introduce another aura into their build. Alternatively, if you get a GG Watcher's Eye like I was able to, then that works as well.

Even just by itself, the ES on hit feels super strong and makes for a powerful alternative for anyone who wants to make the build just that more durable than it already is.
How close is Zealotry in performance to hatred?

I snagged a yoke of suffering corrupted with 19% increased zealotry aura effect and wonder if I should use zealotry over hatred until i can run both.
"
sn0rf wrote:

Here's my fun little set-up as reference for anyone who wants to possibly introduce another aura into their build. Alternatively, if you get a GG Watcher's Eye like I was able to, then that works as well.

Even just by itself, the ES on hit feels super strong and makes for a powerful alternative for anyone who wants to make the build just that more durable than it already is.

Show off. Adding your gear to the Gallery.
noot noot
"
Alcsaar wrote:
How close is Zealotry in performance to hatred?

I snagged a yoke of suffering corrupted with 19% increased zealotry aura effect and wonder if I should use zealotry over hatred until i can run both.

Hatred is 20% more, Zealotry is 16% more. 20% effect on Zealotry would put you at 19% or so. Just run hatred.
noot noot
Thank you for all the help, you are the best and this build is great, cheaper and more powerful than those 30+ ex starforge cyclone builds

Spoiler

Edit: My first U-Elder of the league, deathless.

Spoiler
Last edited by Jenova798 on Jun 21, 2019, 8:59:26 PM
Hi Ralign..I wanna do a build that can clear monolyth and bosses without much risk. Essence drain is the top tier monolith but is boring and I hate essence drain. and it seems like ice nova is top 2 skill in 3.7 to clear monolyths. How is the build in 3.7 post nerf to ice nova against everything and end game bosses?. It manage bosses quickly or not?. Do you die too much with this build?. Its the typical glasscannon with trillon damage?. Thanks, I hope I find my build in 3.7 with this...
Last edited by yissus on Jun 22, 2019, 2:49:32 AM
"
yissus wrote:
Hi Ralign..I wanna do a build that can clear monolyth and bosses without much risk. Essence drain is the top tier monolith but is boring and I hate essence drain. and it seems like ice nova is top 2 skill in 3.7 to clear monolyths. How is the build in 3.7 post nerf to ice nova against everything and end game bosses?. It manage bosses quickly or not?. Do you die too much with this build?. Its the typical glasscannon with trillon damage?. Thanks, I hope I find my build in 3.7 with this...

Vaal Ice Nova in your chest links clears monoliths fine. After they rebalanced the Legion rares I hardly ever die. Look at the Gameplay/Bosses section for examples of Shaper/UElder kills.

What do you consider a glass cannon? The build has 8k+ eHP and good options for leech and recovery.

Hope this helps.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info