[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Jenova798 wrote:
Took me a while to 6L the chest but im pretty happy with the result since I got those 3 mods with only 5 chaos spam and 1 annul, now time to divine it

That is a mighty fine chest piece, good luck with your divines.
noot noot
Would this build be able to be CI? I played a CI version last league with 6500. With everything, is the survivability and tankiness much higher using this version?
"
Druitz wrote:
Would this build be able to be CI? I played a CI version last league with 6500. With everything, is the survivability and tankiness much higher using this version?

That's a great question! CI is definitely still possible, however with the nerf to Dense fossils the cost of good ES gear is significantly higher.

I would say that without substantially expensive gear, the Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity interaction will be tankier with less investment - as a result you can pick up more damage gear. If you have access to good ES gear it might be nice to build CI for some variety though.

On poe.ninja this search shows players that seem to be having success with CI and I hope it provides a good starting point for what to look for on gear and the tree if you do choose to use CI.

If you have any questions about the setups of my version or your work on the CI version I'd be happy to help just let me know.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jun 20, 2019, 10:42:42 PM
Hi. Is it possible to replace Soul Tether with +# Energy Shield for each attack Watcher's Eye? Or vaal pact from gloves + soul tether provides much more survivability?
Been buying the gear to start this build, turns out the Doryani jewel I bought already has some pretty good mods, including turning the "Fire Walker" node into this

Just need to get an elder ring to cover resists and I should be good to go. Going to have to run a 5 link until I can get the currency to 6 link my chest:

Spoiler

Not the greatest rolls and I'll have to drop one of the multimods but It should do for now and I think I can make up some of the damage by replacing the life leech gem in the cospris since that Jewel gives me 0.2%.

Thanks for the guide! Going to start leveling tonight.

The only thing I noticed so far is that you said the "fairly unpopular" hatred/zealotry watchers eye is 1-2 ex, but the double penetration hatred/zealotry eye is currently 4-8ex+ on legion

No big deal for me cause I'll probably go herald route, but just thought you might want to update.

(Also decent CDR boots are 60c+)

PS:

Does this ring effectively save me from needing to have a jewel with fire damage to spells? Basically, does flat chance to ignite work off any damage, or does it still have to be fire?

Rarity: Rare
Carrion Turn
Sapphire Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
+27% to Cold Resistance
--------
6% increased Cast Speed
+27% to Fire Resistance
8% chance to Ignite
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Poacher's Mark on Hit
Adds 15 to 36 Fire Damage against Ignited Enemies
+47 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Elder Item
Last edited by Alcsaar on Jun 21, 2019, 12:07:03 PM
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Going to start leveling tonight.

The only thing I noticed so far is that you said the "fairly unpopular" hatred/zealotry watchers eye is 1-2 ex, but the double penetration hatred/zealotry eye is currently 4-8ex+ on legion

No big deal for me cause I'll probably go herald route, but just thought you might want to update.

(Also decent CDR boots are 60c+)

PS:

Does this ring effectively save me from needing to have a jewel with fire damage to spells? Basically, does flat chance to ignite work off any damage, or does it still have to be fire?

Rarity: Rare
Carrion Turn
Sapphire Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
+27% to Cold Resistance
--------
6% increased Cast Speed
+27% to Fire Resistance
8% chance to Ignite
Curse Enemies with Level 8 Poacher's Mark on Hit
Adds 15 to 36 Fire Damage against Ignited Enemies
+47 to maximum Life (crafted)
--------
Elder Item

Hi, I'll update the prices, I bought my Watcher's Eye for 95c about 5 days ago and there were quite a few listed sub 2ex, I'm surprised the price is going up. Also, the chaos estimate for iCDR boots was based on how much money I spent crafting, I think buying a 25MS and 14iCDR pair should cost like 25-30c though.

To answer your question, yes, your ring saves you from having a jewel with fire damage to spells, as long as you have a source it's all good. If you have an Atziri's promise and have decent uptime that saves you from getting the Chaos/Phys roll as well.
noot noot
"
Carrmatt93 wrote:
Been buying the gear to start this build, turns out the Doryani jewel I bought already has some pretty good mods, including turning the "Fire Walker" node into this

Just need to get an elder ring to cover resists and I should be good to go. Going to have to run a 5 link until I can get the currency to 6 link my chest:

Spoiler

Not the greatest rolls and I'll have to drop one of the multimods but It should do for now and I think I can make up some of the damage by replacing the life leech gem in the cospris since that Jewel gives me 0.2%.

That's a really nicely situated cold leech notable. Be careful committing to dropping Life Leech, it should only be about 10% more damage swapping to Hypothermia; I've found that 0.2% wasn't quite enough by itself to make leeching feel comfortable but you may have different results so try it out.
noot noot
"
jericho_chris wrote:
Hi. Is it possible to replace Soul Tether with +# Energy Shield for each attack Watcher's Eye? Or vaal pact from gloves + soul tether provides much more survivability?

It certainly is possible, with +30 on hit your average ES recovery per second is approximately +1000ES/second, assuming about 30 hits per second. At 5k Life your Leech without VP should also be around +1000/second. I can't say for certain how comfortable it is, but the survivability theoretically should be the same if you drop Soul Tether + Acuity for a Watcher's Eye.

I would be very interested in your results so please let me know how it works out.
noot noot
hi, ty for your build. I have a question. WHy you use enfeeble while you using poacher's mark? We can use 2 curse ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info