[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Hi, one Question...

Witch Phantions????

Ty nice Build
I've done my first Shaper and T16 Maps with this Builds looks really nice but im struggling on Guardians and U Elder maybe its my knowledge or some Gear is not that good

Here is my Gear some Tipps for UElder and what Phanteons you use / is my Passive Tree fine
Spoiler

And how about to play with Energy Leech instead of hypothermia it provides more dmg and sustain and i saw many ppl talking to me why you play hypo and ele focus together when you can play energy leech instead.
Last edited by Yoshimitsu on Jul 21, 2019, 5:16:39 PM
"
Yoshimitsu wrote:
I've done my first Shaper and T16 Maps with this Builds looks really nice but im struggling on Guardians and U Elder maybe its my knowledge or some Gear is not that good

Here is my Gear some Tipps for UElder and what Phanteons you use / is my Passive Tree fine
Spoiler

And how about to play with Energy Leech instead of hypothermia it provides more dmg and sustain and i saw many ppl talking to me why you play hypo and ele focus together when you can play energy leech instead.

Energy leech is capped at 10% of your max es. If you're running 3k es it'll add on an extra 300 or so recovery. It's certainly not bad, the issue is that fast recovery from Acuity and Soul Tether interaction puts you at Full ES quite frequently so you move down to the lower bracket of more DMG from the support on top of it being less effective than other supports like Ele Focus.

You should be able to sail through most content without it as your setup is better than mine in terms of gearing. A few things though, swap Frostbolt and Ice Nova in your sword, Gruthkul/Yugul(for UElder) and Solaris/Lunaris. You can try out Energy Leech (replace Hypothermia), and see if you like it better. If that still isn't working then try the 3 Aura version.
noot noot
"
Lilunulu wrote:
Loving the guide!

Just having some DPS issues since I'm using a HH. Boses and rares in t 16 and delve(depth 260) take a while to kill and even kills me. So looking for gear/skills/changes that can boost it up!

Here is my gear
Spoiler

As for jewels(sorry don't know how to link them)

I'm using MM x2 + UI
Frozen Trail
Tempered Mind
Watchers eye 14% Cold pend by Hatred.
rare jewel with needed dex/int and all res and life%

Will this work as a offhand or will this decrease the DPS? not sure what to socket it with then.

POB : https://pastebin.com/S5XZwuG0

Thanks in advance!

For one, you should remove Ice Nova from your Frostbolt sword as it's never going to proc because the other sword will put the gem on cooldown. I'm not sure about the offhand you'd have to calculate it yourself, it's pretty simple just multiply each damage source by the number of procs per second.

So with 2 Cospri's
7.5 * Ice Nova * 2 * Crit Chance * Hit =
7.5 * Frostbolt * Crit Chance * Hit =
7.5 * Ice Nova (Chest) * 2 * Crit Chance * Hit =
Add them up.

Offhand
3.75 * Ice Nova * 2 * Crit Chance * Hit =
3.75 * Frostbolt * Crit Chance * Hit =
7.5 * Ice Nova (chest) * 2 * Crit Chance * Hit =
Then compare.

The nature of HH variants on characters that weren't meant to accommodate them just means you won't have that much single target DMG until you get a few buffs on you. At best you can try and drop some defenses and life to get more starting DMG but I'd advise against it. Also there's no point running Energy Leech without a substantial ES pool, just run a better DMG support.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 22, 2019, 12:53:03 AM
"
Hi
Thx for the explanation of the build
Im strugling with dps on boses and yellow named mobs
i dont know what im doing wrong

Well, for starters you haven't: shown me your setup, made your character public, posted a PoB code, or linked your gear. Which is something akin to leaving your car at home, walking to the mechanic, and telling him your car isn't running properly then leaving without providing any additional information.
noot noot
"
manmilk1 wrote:
Hey man, thanks for the nice build. Do you know if its possible to link Frostbolt with GMP, then have ice nova cast on frostbolt through crit?

Frozen Trail achieves the same purpose. Frostbolt only casts twice so you only really need 2 projectiles.
noot noot
"
AIbatroll wrote:
LvL 84, This build is really fun, I loved the way you introduced it (the core gear and then it's our choice...). Nice work on this.

Currently missing some health atm but Im working on it.

Having a lot of fun thanks to you.

Cheers :)

"
I Got 6.95 APS but is it to much or to low?

As far as I understand, it's ok. It's not min/maxed but with frenzy charge you are fine. Make sure you don't go more than 7,5.

Correct me if I'm wrong OP :)

You're right.
noot noot
Thanks for your answer i tried out Energy leech but it feels useless compared to hypothermia, i will try my first U Elder but first i watch some vids so i dont die :D
Hello,

Can you help I feel like I dont have enough HP I'd like to know what to upgrade in my stuff

"
AIbatroll wrote:
Hello,

Can you help I feel like I dont have enough HP I'd like to know what to upgrade in my stuff

Get some life on your gloves, if it's still not enough consider swapping to a defensive rare shield.
noot noot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info