[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Update:
I switched back to Storm Brand and went to Dried Lake in Act 4 to farm xp.

It seems to working a lot better and I'm not dying, so maybe I'll do this for awhile until I have more Life to complete Act 7.

Thanks.
"
markmm wrote:
Update:
I switched back to Storm Brand and went to Dried Lake in Act 4 to farm xp.

It seems to working a lot better and I'm not dying, so maybe I'll do this for awhile until I have more Life to complete Act 7.

Thanks.

At this point in the league with all the available cheap leveling gear you should be plowing through the entire story fairly easily and possibly deathless. I would recommend looking up some video guides on leveling with Storm Brand. You might also be allocating points in damage passives when you should really just be focusing on the skeleton of the tree and life wheels.
noot noot
Thank you for the guide OP. Gonna start leveling and trying this build really soon. Currently playing a Mjölner CoC Ascendant and got curious if cospri assassin would suit me better/worse. Never been playing CoC builds before but I love the playstyle so far.
Really fun build, changed my tree and gear a little to be a little more defensive, started using pandemonius for the chill and blind, wit tree chnages i have about 9.5k ehp. Damage is still very high dont know how much because i cant be bothered to do the math but it feels fine.
Thx for your Build i played it now like 2 Weeks with MF and now i got my endgame gear, you have some tipps and the APS is the only thing i dont really understand.

I Got 6.95 APS but is it to much or to low?

Hope i can get some tipps :)
And it was hard to fit the Dext i needed to skill 1 Point into dex
LvL 84, This build is really fun, I loved the way you introduced it (the core gear and then it's our choice...). Nice work on this.

Currently missing some health atm but Im working on it.

Having a lot of fun thanks to you.

Cheers :)

"
I Got 6.95 APS but is it to much or to low?

As far as I understand, it's ok. It's not min/maxed but with frenzy charge you are fine. Make sure you don't go more than 7,5.

Correct me if I'm wrong OP :)
Last edited by AIbatroll on Jul 20, 2019, 3:26:16 PM
Okei i changed some notes in the tree now my aps is on 7.36 i hope its good enough :)
Hey man, thanks for the nice build. Do you know if its possible to link Frostbolt with GMP, then have ice nova cast on frostbolt through crit?
Hi
Thx for the explanation of the build
Im strugling with dps on boses and yellow named mobs
i dont know what im doing wrong
Loving the guide!

Just having some DPS issues since I'm using a HH. Boses and rares in t 16 and delve(depth 260) take a while to kill and even kills me. So looking for gear/skills/changes that can boost it up!

Here is my gear
Spoiler

As for jewels(sorry don't know how to link them)

I'm using MM x2 + UI
Frozen Trail
Tempered Mind
Watchers eye 14% Cold pend by Hatred.
rare jewel with needed dex/int and all res and life%

Will this work as a offhand or will this decrease the DPS? not sure what to socket it with then.

POB : https://pastebin.com/S5XZwuG0

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Lilunulu on Jul 21, 2019, 9:49:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info