[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
The007Koala wrote:

Crafted this monster and took down Uber elder at level 83 no problems, still a lot of leveling to do and maybe a watcher's eye upgrade but overall build is really smooth.

That is a beefy bad boy chest.
noot noot
hello, been using your build, really fun, havent done shaper/uber elder yet,im changing the nodes for the jewel to avatar of fire, since it doesnt eat the dex, and i take the 30 dex node near it to get like this
Spoiler

and what i can do to improve to increase my damage even more ? because my vaal ice nova seems like cant pop alot of legion encounter, this my gear and pob

and this is my PoB

should i just change the flask ? im just using it for some more movement speed, and some evasion
Last edited by keroro800 on Jul 8, 2019, 8:31:35 PM
Flask is fine, I would drop Ele Focus for a different DMG support in your chest links for your Vaal Ice Nova, make sure you pop VRF before you pop a legion.
noot noot
umm, what do you think is good replacement for ele focus ?
Hey, got question about Glorius Vanity Jewell. Got:

64% increased cold dmg and 6% pen
43% increased spell dmg
35% increased crit for speells (rest isn't worth to mention)

is it worth to use or should i try to get another one?

Last edited by lesiooo on Jul 9, 2019, 8:55:43 AM
hello, want to ask, im using soul tether with 10% increased attack speed while flask active, if i used it, my aps is 7,87 is it okay ? since i have 95% crit chance, so 7,87 * 0.95 = 7,47 is it okay ? if i dont have any flask active/dont use the soul tether, i have 7,35 aps, or should i change my cospri aspd, and dont use the soul tether, so i alwasy at 7,4--7,5 aps ?
Hi, I have question about running dual cospris.

I'm running an Headhunter version of the build with Perfect Form for more survivability. I have 6k2 life, close to no ES. Running Hatred / Precision / Herald of Ice / Arctic Armour, with Pandemonius. Blind and Arctic Armour help vs getting one shot. I've gotten from lvl 96 to 97 in T16 maps or 250-320 Delves only dying once I think. So I'm ok with survivability atm even though some legion rares requires me to be careful.

With Cat attack speed + Frenzy charges from Poacher mark I get around 11.2 APS, and i'm currently working towards a watchers eye with attack speed precision + some buff with hatred, but they're expensive and pretty much all my currency is tied into the Headhunter + other gear for the build so I need to rebuild currency.

That was just a bit of context on where i'm at on the build. Regarding dual cospris : i've read somewhere that cospri's CD is shared between two cospris if they're using the same spell, does that means that if i put a different spell in the second cospri it won't share CD and only need 6/7.5 aps ? Or is that just outdated / wrong information ? I was thinking of using maybe glacial cascade or even Ice spear with GMP or something for fast mapping.

My problem with Headhunter and APS is that quite often I will pick up buffs from Rares that increase my APS above 12, i did a map earlier with the Cyclone offense screen open and I got to 14 APS at some point. So I got CDR on Boots because that would mean that whenever I go over 12 aps I gain damage, but then my regular damage without buffs is hurting right ? Not that it matters anyways, since I'm steamrolling T16s content but just a matter of compulsive disorder to minmax :)

Anyways, sorry for the long post and thanks for the guide and mechanics explanation, really helpful.

Last edited by Fatkids on Jul 9, 2019, 9:44:44 AM
"
keroro800 wrote:
umm, what do you think is good replacement for ele focus ?

Inc AoE for Legions probably. Also I forgot to mention this but you can use Zeel's too for Legion clearing.
noot noot
"
Fatkids wrote:
Hi, I have question about running dual cospris.

I'm running an Headhunter version of the build with Perfect Form for more survivability. I have 6k2 life, close to no ES. Running Hatred / Precision / Herald of Ice / Arctic Armour, with Pandemonius. Blind and Arctic Armour help vs getting one shot. I've gotten from lvl 96 to 97 in T16 maps or 250-320 Delves only dying once I think. So I'm ok with survivability atm even though some legion rares requires me to be careful.

With Cat attack speed + Frenzy charges from Poacher mark I get around 11.2 APS, and i'm currently working towards a watchers eye with attack speed precision + some buff with hatred, but they're expensive and pretty much all my currency is tied into the Headhunter + other gear for the build so I need to rebuild currency.

That was just a bit of context on where i'm at on the build. Regarding dual cospris : i've read somewhere that cospri's CD is shared between two cospris if they're using the same spell, does that means that if i put a different spell in the second cospri it won't share CD and only need 6/7.5 aps ? Or is that just outdated / wrong information ? I was thinking of using maybe glacial cascade or even Ice spear with GMP or something for fast mapping.

My problem with Headhunter and APS is that quite often I will pick up buffs from Rares that increase my APS above 12, i did a map earlier with the Cyclone offense screen open and I got to 14 APS at some point. So I got CDR on Boots because that would mean that whenever I go over 12 aps I gain damage, but then my regular damage without buffs is hurting right ? Not that it matters anyways, since I'm steamrolling T16s content but just a matter of compulsive disorder to minmax :)

Anyways, sorry for the long post and thanks for the guide and mechanics explanation, really helpful.

I think using iCRS boots and sitting comfortably at 12 without a rare mob Haste buff is fine. That way you don't ever get in the situation where you're missing every other trigger.

Cyclone alternates weapons when it hits meaning that you switch between Cospri 1 and Cospri 2 with every hit. So 14 times a second would effectively just mean you're hitting 7 times with Cospri 1 and 7 times with Cospri 2 every second.

When people talk about sharing a cooldown for the same spell it just means that if you put Ice Nova in both Cospri 1 and 2, when Cospri 1 triggers on a crit, it puts the other Cospri 2 Ice Nova on cooldown. This means that even if Cospri 2 "wants" to trigger Ice Nova it can't until the cooldown is up.
noot noot
Ok, so then would it be better damage wise to use Ice Nova in Cospri 1 and Frostbolt in Cospri 2 ? That way they get 2 support gems each and their CD don't interfere with each other ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info