[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
GrimEchoPrime wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
GrimEchoPrime wrote:
getting cdr on boots is a pain ;-; but so far loving the build any tips for the damage? feel like its okay but looking for a bit of improvments

I don't know anything about what setup you're running but make sure you're popping vortex all the time.

As in you cant see my character?

Yes I can't see your character info.
noot noot
"
hixx wrote:
currently at 4800 HP 2800 ES and im squishy as hell because i have no armour to resist damage and no evasion

Any way to become a bit more tanky?

Small Things:

1) Prioritize filling out the life wheels instead of getting damage wheels
2) Pick up the jewel slots and slot jewels with % increased max life
3) Exchange your flasks for a defensive flask like a Basalt
4) Run a guard skill like Steelskin instead of CWDT-IC
5) Try and get more life on your rare gear
6) Double check that you're running defensive Pantheons
7) Examine your playstyle and make sure you respect Legion rares

Drastic Things:

1) Discipline + Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit is the least invasive solution. You don't need to change any of your gear, just run Hatred + Discipline with a Watcher's Eye that has the ES on Hit mod (1ex by itself, 3-4ex with a Hatred or Zealotry property as well). You can use Vitality + Watcher's Eye with Life on Hit/Recovery Rate instead; it's less ideal (but might cost less).

2) Atziri's Acuity for VP. This will require you to re-examine resistances and typically leads to a cascading change in other rares in the build: Ring + Boot slot and potentially Jewels with resist. By itself, Acuity costs 7ex now with its rising price, and exchanging your other rares would probably cost an additional .5-1ex.

3) Discipline + Watcher's Eye + Zealotry. This requires you to get a reduced reservation enchant for either Hatred + Zealotry, respect into the Templar aura cluster, and craft a 15% reduced mana reservation of socketed gems shaped shield. The cost is further increased if you decide to get a 3 property Watcher's Eye with 2x Hatred/Zealotry and 1x Discipline property, these can get up to the 15-20ex.

4) You can combine 2 + 3 together. This will render you basically unkillable by anything that doesn't outright oneshot you.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 6, 2019, 2:12:52 AM
Thank you man, very much appreciate the detailed reply

this is my current gear if anyone has ideas on what to replace first

I would really like to replace the helm but I cannot afford to lose the dex (already have 2 big dex nodes)

I am also interested if anyone has been able to include a headhunter in this build? as I would like to put mine to use
Last edited by hixx on Jul 6, 2019, 4:46:01 AM
Thx for the detailed Build Guide!
I really enjoy it by now, but i have a small question.

Why is the movement speed so slow? Am I missing something? (not particular talking about the speed while using cyclone, even without using it it is really slow!)

I know i could get QotF to speed up, but why is it without it soooo slow??

(I´m missing some OG Items, but those should not effect movement speed, besides the Gloves with rampage)
Last edited by destiNATION1337 on Jul 6, 2019, 5:54:30 AM
"
Thx for the detailed Build Guide!
I really enjoy it by now, but i have a small question.

Why is the movement speed so slow? Am I missing something? (not particular talking about the speed while using cyclone, even without using it it is really slow!)

I know i could get QotF to speed up, but why is it without it soooo slow??

(I´m missing some OG Items, but those should not effect movement speed, besides the Gloves with rampage)

This.
along with 25-30% ms boots and the assassin ascendancy node that gives "20% ms if you've killed recently" should be fast enough.
struggling to transition fully to headhunter - would you guys recommend getting the leech spell damage as ES nodes to replace soul tether effect??
ah fix it!
"
hixx wrote:
Thank you man, very much appreciate the detailed reply

this is my current gear if anyone has ideas on what to replace first

I would really like to replace the helm but I cannot afford to lose the dex (already have 2 big dex nodes)

I am also interested if anyone has been able to include a headhunter in this build? as I would like to put mine to use

Use a Tempered Mind and replace your shield.
noot noot
"
hixx wrote:
struggling to transition fully to headhunter - would you guys recommend getting the leech spell damage as ES nodes to replace soul tether effect??

https://pastebin.com/9WcvTPn8 Probably something like this, with HH you basically just give up on syncing your APS because if you get the haste aura from rares everything is kind of messy, so just dual wield.
noot noot
Really loving the build! The most fun i've had in a long time.

Bought a glorious vanity with +2 max lightning res, so im using a lightning coil with purity of lightning. Feels really tanky on t15 ^^ (lvl 93 atm)
Last edited by Zechzer on Jul 7, 2019, 2:13:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info