[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Thinking about re-speccing my Sekelton Mage build to this one as I starting to struggle in Red-Maps with them. Haven't played this build in ages. How does it fare in Endgame nowadays and especially in T14-16 Ultimatums? Would be great if someone could give me a reply to this and maybe just maybe an estimate of how much this would cost (a rough span would be more than enough)
Thanks to whoever feels like responding to this :)
Last edited by Ecoseht on Apr 24, 2021, 5:34:48 PM
Since spirit offering doesn't give ES anymore, do you recommend a different ascendancy instead of mistress of sacrifice?
"
Vendetta wrote:
How is this build doing with ultimatums ?

Presented that you have good gear, is it tanky ? I see you ain't using zombies.

How does it go in blighted maps ?

Is the only problem summoning the spiders ?

Desecrate + writing jar and bane ?

Also you are 3 points away from uneavering stance and we don't have much dodge so why not take that for the stun immunity.

Yes it's tanky. I don't know what zombies have to do with anything. Blighted maps it does just fine, and yes the only real problem is summoning spiders is weird and takes getting used to. I don't take Unwavering Stance because I don't need it. If you want to take it go ahead.

"
Ecoseht wrote:
Thinking about re-speccing my Sekelton Mage build to this one as I starting to struggle in Red-Maps with them. Haven't played this build in ages. How does it fare in Endgame nowadays and especially in T14-16 Ultimatums? Would be great if someone could give me a reply to this and maybe just maybe an estimate of how much this would cost (a rough span would be more than enough)
Thanks to whoever feels like responding to this :)

Works perfectly fine in Ultimatums. Sometimes you randomly get one shot but that's not a problem with the build, just Ultimatum being Ultimatum. You can buy the uniques + decent rares for probably 200c as I'm writing this. This doesn't include the price of jewels because they can vary a lot depending on if you can snipe some good deals or not, but at the very least you want Amanamu's Gaze, a Fettle small cluster jewel, and to fill out the rest of the sockets with more ghastly eye jewels. The medium and large cluster jewels give you damage but are not required, without them you can still get 5M Shaper DPS.

"
lamefx wrote:
Since spirit offering doesn't give ES anymore, do you recommend a different ascendancy instead of mistress of sacrifice?

I never used Spirit Offering for the ES, I used it because it gives more DPS than Flesh Offering. I don't take Mistress of Sacrifice for the "Offerings affect you" mod, it's because you get skill effect duration which is really important.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
How is this build doing with ultimatums ?

Presented that you have good gear, is it tanky ? I see you ain't using zombies.

How does it go in blighted maps ?

Is the only problem summoning the spiders ?

Desecrate + writing jar and bane ?

Also you are 3 points away from uneavering stance and we don't have much dodge so why not take that for the stun immunity.

Yes it's tanky. I don't know what zombies have to do with anything. Blighted maps it does just fine, and yes the only real problem is summoning spiders is weird and takes getting used to. I don't take Unwavering Stance because I don't need it. If you want to take it go ahead.

I was just saying that you have no zombies, as a meat shield :). If the tankiness is sufficient then you don't need them :). Was just asking about the tanking aspect.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
I was just saying that you have no zombies, as a meat shield :). If the tankiness is sufficient then you don't need them :). Was just asking about the tanking aspect.

%blind from jewel is alot i guess. the moment u lose spiders and need to resummon is the worst part of the build, i think sometimes u dont get spiders even bane clearly killed wurms.
personally i feel comfortable on clear waves/protect altar ultimatums, but when in other modes i usually do 4 or 5 waves, just when spiders are about to end.
also big part is what mobs are currently in your ultimatum. vs some its easy to get a second to resummon and vs some its pretty much impossible at least in my case :P
"
3ryk wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

%blind from jewel is alot i guess. the moment u lose spiders and need to resummon is the worst part of the build, i think sometimes u dont get spiders even bane clearly killed wurms.
personally i feel comfortable on clear waves/protect altar ultimatums, but when in other modes i usually do 4 or 5 waves, just when spiders are about to end.
also big part is what mobs are currently in your ultimatum. vs some its easy to get a second to resummon and vs some its pretty much impossible at least in my case :P

Yea that's always been the tradeoff tho for how strong spiders are. You could always get more skill effect duration from tree but you'd have to drop something for it.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
May i ask why we should use envy? I mean we could use for example hatred to get high initial damage but i'm not sure if it's worth money
"
Nekrotype wrote:
May i ask why we should use envy? I mean we could use for example hatred to get high initial damage but i'm not sure if it's worth money

Envy is better DPS and an Envy Aul's is usually way cheaper than a Hatred Aul's.
My guides:
I started to use this build since metamorph and was the one with i killed my first sirus in conquerors of atlas, im happy that it's getting updated for this season, it's like coming home again :)
Last edited by Orion5452 on Apr 25, 2021, 11:10:20 PM
Need help with alternative tree with only Medium Cluster Jewels. Large cluster jewels are too expensive for me right now (2ex).

PoB
https://pastebin.com/ksZPGsD2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info