[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Added a Shaper kill video. I forgot to record Elder but I killed him very quickly just like Shaper, and both were easily deathless. I'll be working on getting Uber Elder to spawn.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Hi..I made this build when phase run was broken and made us invisible. When they fixed the phase run all enemies focus on us and you die, a lot xd..So..Hows the survivability aspect of this build?...Can we run endgame safe and calm? or is the typical glascannon build with millons of damage?..thanks ...
Last edited by yissus on Jun 19, 2019, 1:56:04 PM
"
yissus wrote:
Hi..I made this build when phase run was broken and made us invisible. When they fixed the phase run all enemies focus on us and you die, a lot xd..So..Hows the survivability aspect of this build?...Can we run endgame safe and calm? or is the typical glascannon build with millons of damage?..thanks ...

The only time I ever die is if I lag. Everything dies quickly to your spiders so most stuff just doesn't hit you or even get near you, and you have plenty of defensive layers if something DOES hit you. Immortal Call, 5.5-6k Life + MoM, Devouring Diadem heal every 5 seconds, and Aspect of the Spider. You're also very quick so you can dodge things that you cant tank like Shaper slam.

If you look at the video section of the build and watch my Shaper run it will give you a good idea of the defense.

Obviously if you run face first into everything you might die, but if you just let your spiders run forward and kill stuff then you shouldn't ever be in danger of dying.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Last edited by Inkira on Jun 19, 2019, 2:39:10 PM
Hey again :) I just finished leveling with this, After 60 it was a breeze.Im now starting in maps and will see how it goes, Thanks alot for in in depth guide, Very easy to follow.Another question i have is what are some expensive option to try? like if i had money to buy cool upgrades, what would you choose.
"
Damspy1 wrote:
Hey again :) I just finished leveling with this, After 60 it was a breeze.Im now starting in maps and will see how it goes, Thanks alot for in in depth guide, Very easy to follow.Another question i have is what are some expensive option to try? like if i had money to buy cool upgrades, what would you choose.

Thank you, I tried to make the guide as easy to follow as possible. :)

Once you have all of the uniques I listed and have good rares in the rest of the slots, the only thing you can upgrade is getting good jewels. There's not really any items out there that can push the build any further, the ones I have listed are about as much as you can do.
My guides:
Last edited by Inkira on Jun 21, 2019, 1:54:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWpAjU7qao&feature=youtu.be

Deathless Uber down! I've updated the guide with relevant info for killing Uber under "My gear" and added the kill video. I've also added another POB link for a min maxed version of the build.
My guides:
Hi, i'm beginning with this build, looks promising :)
But would it be possible to add some info? like refresh the leveling guide a bit, update the leveling skill tree and maybe the order for the ascendencies?
Been looking for a good Minion build this patch (to be specific, one that handles all map-mods because I don't want to reroll maps lol) and I gotta say, this one looks pretty promising.

I'm curious, in your experience how are the more dangerous map-mods regarding survivability (such as No Regen, Less recovery rate, etc.)?

Grats on Uber Elder btw! I haven't fought even white elder yet b/c I haven't quite learned the new atlas shit, but hearing you do it with a mechanically-intensive* pet build is inspiring.

Also if you can think of any tips or just bonus things you could tell me regarding the build I'd love to know any, thanks!

*more mechanically intensive than pressing one button

edit: OH, I also want to know if you have a good idea of any different off-hands that could work instead of scourge? I was thinking Lycosidae could be good (with Necromantic Aegis) and you could drop precision for something else, or something along the lines of that.

Or non-Necromantic Aegis related offhands as well like defensive things or whatnot?
yea, what about it
Last edited by Voidurai on Jun 21, 2019, 1:54:46 PM
"
ColonelAngra wrote:
Hi, i'm beginning with this build, looks promising :)
But would it be possible to add some info? like refresh the leveling guide a bit, update the leveling skill tree and maybe the order for the ascendencies?

The leveling guide isn't meant to be extensive, its fairly simple to level with SRS as I described. The leveling tree isn't meant to be filled out, it's just there to show you what nodes to rush early. After you get those nodes, you can take a look at the main skill tree to see what else you need. As for ascendancy order I can add that sure. If you have specific questions about leveling you can just ask me here.

"
Voidurai wrote:
Been looking for a good Minion build this patch (to be specific, one that handles all map-mods because I don't want to reroll maps lol) and I gotta say, this one looks pretty promising.

I'm curious, in your experience how are the more dangerous map-mods regarding survivability (such as No Regen, Less recovery rate, etc.)?

Grats on Uber Elder btw! I haven't fought even white elder yet b/c I haven't quite learned the new atlas shit, but hearing you do it with a mechanically-intensive* pet build is inspiring.

Also if you can think of any tips or just bonus things you could tell me regarding the build I'd love to know any, thanks!

*more mechanically intensive than pressing one button

edit: OH, I also want to know if you have a good idea of any different off-hands that could work instead of scourge? I was thinking Lycosidae could be good (with Necromantic Aegis) and you could drop precision for something else, or something along the lines of that.

Or non-Necromantic Aegis related offhands as well like defensive things or whatnot?

As I said in the "Pros" section this build can run all map mods, literally. I do no regen all the time no issues. Less recovery maps are still completely doable you just have to be careful and not face tank TOO much damage.

As for different offhands, that's what makes my build different than others. The Scourge + Precision vs other setups gives the most DPS for mapping. When we do bosses we drop The Scourge for a rare shield because we need as much HP as possible. My setup gives us upwards of 6m mapping DPS when the build is completely min maxed, and around 5.5m in the low 90s.
My guides:
Last edited by Inkira on Jun 21, 2019, 11:36:57 PM
Perfect, thanks for the clarification and i'll wait for the ascendency order before doing the labs.

Can't wait to be lvl60 to try the actual build ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info