3.7.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)

Portal'd out of a map and game closed to desktop, anyone else?
"
jbdcr wrote:
"
drklrd wrote:
Shield Charge does not trigger the gems socketed in Cospri Malice
Shield Charge does not trigger fortify sometimes
Shield Charge double casts itself
Shield Charge teleports me back after multiple uses, mostly it's caused by shield charge double casting itself.

In Oba map, there is no sound anymore, I think it's caused by the new muffling of sounds.

Temple nexsus (t3) does not upgrade the tier of connected rooms by 1

Corrupting shaped maps, gives corrupted unshaped maps, this has been persisting since GGG has started doing the atlas shuffles.

Shield charge now uses your shield to attack, not cospri, so not triggering is the correct interaction now.

Sorry, but no. Cospri's and Mjolner both read that they trigger socketed spells and crit and hit, respectively. There is no indication in-game that this is local only to the weapon. This new change has been made by GGG with the knowledge that it would break this interaction with these items, and has now been reacknowledged as not a bug, so sure, it's "working as intended," but guess what - that doesn't mean it should be intended. It was ill-considered and frankly an unwarranted, horrible decision that should absolutely be fixed, because I will argue it's broken now.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Game keeps crashing and I lose all my map portal every time it happens. When you use movement skills like Flame Dash it keeps bug when you use it, triggering more than once consuming charges without any intention. The crashing problem is still happening even now after, idk, 1029309890128354 leagues and are not solved yet. It is the most common one from what I can see and you say "fixed an instance crash", but it seems that it never gets solved. It frustrating, the game freezes completely => you die. The game crashes, restarts => you die, you sneeze, PoE crashes again => you die. My dog farts, again PoE crashes => you die, you are doing nothing, your laptop is off => PoE still crashes => you die even without playing a single minute.
The constant crashes are wearing out my machine since each one requires a hard reboot.

Today I crashed and had to hard reboot three times before it took. This is insane. Each league gets worse than the one before. I can't make it thru the mines with crashing constantly. Last league I made it to act 9 before all progress stopped.

Yep this is worse, far worse, in fact unplayable worse.
I know everyone's bitching about flicker strike (I haven't tried it, wouldn't know).. but I'm getting the same legion countdown timer crash using Consecrated Path. Almost every statue's broken, the enemies start spawning and poof. Have to restart PoE in suspense hoping my character's flag is still red.
"
Ashriel wrote:
"
jbdcr wrote:
"
drklrd wrote:
Shield Charge does not trigger the gems socketed in Cospri Malice
Shield Charge does not trigger fortify sometimes
Shield Charge double casts itself
Shield Charge teleports me back after multiple uses, mostly it's caused by shield charge double casting itself.

In Oba map, there is no sound anymore, I think it's caused by the new muffling of sounds.

Temple nexsus (t3) does not upgrade the tier of connected rooms by 1

Corrupting shaped maps, gives corrupted unshaped maps, this has been persisting since GGG has started doing the atlas shuffles.

Shield charge now uses your shield to attack, not cospri, so not triggering is the correct interaction now.

Sorry, but no. Cospri's and Mjolner both read that they trigger socketed spells and crit and hit, respectively. There is no indication in-game that this is local only to the weapon. This new change has been made by GGG with the knowledge that it would break this interaction with these items, and has now been reacknowledged as not a bug, so sure, it's "working as intended," but guess what - that doesn't mean it should be intended. It was ill-considered and frankly an unwarranted, horrible decision that should absolutely be fixed, because I will argue it's broken now.

I'm convinced. Now it's your turn to convince GGG to make the change.
FLAME DASH still isnt fixed guys....
"
Ashriel wrote:

This isn't a new change. If you used cospri's mainhand and a different weapon offhand previously, swings with the offhand weapon would not proc the cospri's. Nothing has changed with how cospri's actually works.

Weapons often don't specifically say when an effect on the weapon is local. The added cold damage on cospri's is also local, but it doesn't say so. So is the increased attack speed.

If you want to suggest that they change the cospri effect to be global, you'll need to address the fact that this doubles the effectiveness of setups that dual wield cospri's (shades of the old poet's pen). This would likely be OP, and result in adjustments to cospri's power level that nerfed it in non-dual-wielding setups.

That said, I sympathize with you philosophically. I like shield charge proc builds. Shield charge soulthirst light poacher herald bomber in abyss league was one of my favorite builds that I've ever done.

At the very least it would be nice if on-weapon effects were less ambiguous about whether they were global or not. A lot of new players get confused about this. When I was introducing a friend to the game, he was so disappointed when his "increased physical damage" wand didn't make his bladefall better.
All these problems, and no statements from GGG? Ive spent 200 bucks the last couple of months on the game. And now im starting to regret it.. Everytime i play, im starting to feel like im wasting my time. The bugs is hindering me in having fun and progress, keep getting knocked back 5 steps everytime. Wheres the fun in that?

And ure not even respecting your users in acknowleding the bugs, instead the whole department is just silent? Wtf. Disrespectful.
please fix the random disconnection issue. it is creating lot of issues and cant even do 1 map properly without getting dced. its like wasting portals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info