3.7.1c Patch Notes (Restartless)

More leagues, more it looks like that they dont really care much about league after launch...maybe they will fix something...like after 1 or 2 month...when most people will already finish league...
frustrating.
I updated to 3.7.1c on Xbox one x and now every time I try and log in I get a login error saying I need to update
I am still crashing constantly. I've downloaded the updates, but still crash. I was randomly in Prisoners Gate and boom, gone. I was using Dash, Shield charge, spectral shield throw, Pride, War banner, reckoning, riposte, and vengeance. I was so ready to finally continue in the story because I felt stuck from crashing before I could get through that area and beat Abberath, but nope. On Xbox, hoping for some fixes soon. Load times are kinda really long too, sometimes I have to select a character/waypoint multiple times just to load in.
"
ziggy80rice wrote:
I updated to 3.7.1c on Xbox one x and now every time I try and log in I get a login error saying I need to update

This thread is for PC patch.

Please go to somewhere else to reply

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542515
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
I am still crashing constantly. I've downloaded the updates, but still crash. I was randomly in Prisoners Gate and boom, gone. I was using Dash, Shield charge, spectral shield throw, Pride, War banner, reckoning, riposte, and vengeance. I was so ready to finally continue in the story because I felt stuck from crashing before I could get through that area and beat Abberath, but nope. On Xbox, hoping for some fixes soon. Load times are kinda really long too, sometimes I have to select a character/waypoint multiple times just to load in.

At the time of your reply, the xbox server for 3.7.1c is not up yet. And this thread is for PC
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
using the surrender STILL crashes me every 60 seconds, i cant even play my build. im unable to complete maps because I end up using 6 portals rejoining after i reboot the game before the map is over

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info