Designing the Legion Jewels - Part One

"
MetalheartX wrote:
I use only one jewel slot in the skill tree 'cause most of them (jewels) are trash.
So I don't care about this information, ty. Fix ur game better.

*palmface*

Fix your character. ..And I don't mean ingame.
This league is pretty fun to play, very understandable mechanics and lots of loot. The best game for me before Borderlands 3 :D

Keep it up, GGG !
Oh, Natalia, it`s so game-dis...))
GGG is a great company if u knew about legion quantity not in the last night before Legion start))
Nice, can't wait for part 2! (and for a Timeless Jewel to drop, they're exciting!)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
rl got me back for a day sry mark
Love the idea, love how Mark came up with a solution to the problem of sustainability, and love how this is explained in this 1st part. As a game designer/programmer student, this kind of posts give me a lot of motivation. Thanks guys, you're insanely awesome ^^ Keep up with the work <3
I love refrigerators
Where do these jewels drop by the way? I'm level 87 and haven't seen one yet
"
So many jewels
So many combinations

Perfect for min max'ing

One of the best features easily in this league

(with nessa voice)
I think that these Jewels are a fantastic idea for the game. The added flexibility and adds even more thinking to what you are ultimately wanting your Exile to be when they are done. I love it. Great job! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info