Designing the Legion Jewels - Part One

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
quiet18121989 wrote:
what the hell u talking abaout ? no wiki, no picture, we are not special player, we dont leech information day by day...

GGG has a long history of encouraging us players to figure out the new toys they give us to play with.

The problem is that WORDS that should describe the way things work /what bonuses under what conditions/ are bullshit. You think "ok, so x works with y with this item", but actually its "x works with y if you get z and while y is active" and even then its not clear whats the deal with it or if it works for more than 1 special build. :X Or you see same words here and there, think "hey, that can work as a combo for my build" just to try its not working cuz there is an exception and easily there is no info about that because...you know.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
I use only one jewel slot in the skill tree 'cause most of them (jewels) are trash.
So I don't care about this information, ty. Fix ur game better.
Great first post about the whole concept and I'm very much looking forward to exploring these options. It's a fantastic Idea - Time to see just how crazy it can get! :)
And we pretty much have NO melee uniques in a supposed melee league. All for these jewels ? Damn it I would have rather had a new chase-endgame two hander unique than some jewels.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
Phylaia wrote:
Pretty sure Hrishikesh is a female name, right?

Nope. Very much an Indian male name. Wrushali/Rushali are somewhat similar female Indian names.
I like the idea of alternate passive trees, those jewel are pretty interesting.
However I really don't like that for the same Item name, there are 3 different outcome for the Keystones, and a bajillion different possible outcome for the passives / notables. Makes it really difficult to plan for a build.
STILL SPUER LAGYY I CANT PLAY THIS LEAGUE
CAN YOU HELP ME? GGG PLS
"
So many jewels
So many combinations

Perfect for min max'ing

One of the best features easily in this league

This will keep people min/maxing for years to come. also brings a whole new level to flipping and sniping in the market for potentially meta defining seeds.

"
Zrima wrote:
I like the idea of alternate passive trees, those jewel are pretty interesting.
However I really don't like that for the same Item name, there are 3 different outcome for the Keystones, and a bajillion different possible outcome for the passives / notables. Makes it really difficult to plan for a build.

It's not 3 different outcomes though.

There's exactly *one* keystone that can come from a specific gem based on the name mentioned in the text. So you can guarantee which keystone passive you will get, just not the minor/notables (yet...)
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 14, 2019, 5:37:29 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:

It's not 3 different outcomes though.

There's exactly *one* keystone that can come from a specific gem based on the name mentioned in the text. So you can guarantee which keystone passive you will get, just not the minor/notables (yet...)

If I tell you "Eternal Hubris" you can't tell me which version of the item, which keystone you will have, without reading its affixes.

That was already the case with Yriel's Fostering and Volkuur's Guidance. In that regard I prefer Doryani's Delusion, you can tell which version of the item it is by looking at the art(mostly, there are still other variable affixes in this item).

It is a rather common problem in Path of Exile, unique items with the same name or same art, but different stats. Those items are often the cause of trading issues, scamming, and errors.
im enjoying this league thats all that matters to me these jewels help in that
so im happy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info