3.7.1 Patch Notes

GGG should consider a rollback to 3.7.0f. 3.7.1 is completely unplayable. Even if you manage to actually log your character, you'll be facing most of the ascendancy passives not working, volatile FPS, crashes, desyncs, lags, bugged auras and what not. I've never seen such a badly implemented patch in any game ever.
Oof yeah, Scourge Arrow feels so much less smooth now. Really bummed as this was my league starter, and I don't really have the motivation to make another character now.
Still disconnecting when doing shaper influenced maps.

Herald of Purity aura unequipping even after 3.7.1b patch.
Too many actions on Shaper influenced maps*
Flame dash still queue's twice sometimes here. With only 1 cast...
Infused Channelling still not fixed?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
What about Vaal Cyclone not affecting Karui-rare-Archers from the Legion mechanic ? They arent being pulled by its effect. Is there any reason for this or is it a bug ?
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Last edited by Geistermeister36 on Jun 13, 2019, 10:16:11 PM
"
Infused Channelling still not fixed?

I see the damage on my tooltip now with cyclone.
Hello guys! Someone tell me please before last patch I’ve got about 31k avg. with my winter orb, but now I’ve got only 9k??? What is this?
the lack of care by ggg is absolutely disgusting. code compiles? awesome, push it to production and be done with it. you manage to get a good league mechanic together and trash it with bugs upon bugs.

instant movement skills make the game more responsive? yea, sure. flame dash, which occasionally double cast, now does so every time it has at least two charges. i just had a super rippy hydra fight with triple added damage among other things. i lost all portals because all the time when i wanted to flame dash behind the boss, i dash forward and the second cast immediately resets me back to where i was so i die.

i'm so glad i didn't buy the apocalypse supporter pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info