|3.7.1 Patch Notes
- Added an indicator that will display when Incubators are nearing their kill requirement threshold.
- Added 3D art for Sign of the Sin Eater.
- Increased the amount of currency shards dropped by the Foreboding Incubator.
- Fixed a visual issue where monsters in the Domain of Timeless Conflict could be facing the wrong direction when revived.
- Fixed a bug with Aukuna, the Black Sekhema's Screech Snipe skill where it would not be visible if you had left and rejoined the area during the attack.
- Fixed a bug where the "Socket Colours - 1 or 2" portion of "Obtain these Crafting Recipes" challenge was not obtainable. If you have already obtained this crafting recipe, please type /recheck_achievements in-game.
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat a Delve Boss at an area level of 75 or higher without using Flares" portion of the "Complete these Encounters IV" challenge was completable at area levels below level 75.
- Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's "Red Wave" skill.
- Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's targeted ground explosion skill.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
- Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel's Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.
- Added audio when gaining the Berserker's Blitz buff.
- Re-enabled the explosions from Asenath's Gentle Touch unique gloves. These explosions no longer damage friendly characters.
- Fixed a bug where skills could deal the wrong amount of damage when dealing extremely large amounts of damage in a single hit. This affected very few people as the hit needed to be at least approximately 40,000,000 damage.
- Fixed various issues where skills could be queued twice from a single skill use if you had very high attack speed.
- Fixed a bug where Totems which were channelling skills would have their actions cancelled if you were holding down the Move Only keybind.
- Fixed a bug where Movement skills could queue their usage multiple times, resulting in, for example, the unintentional consumption of multiple Flame Dash charges.
- Fixed a bug where removing your shield while using Shield Charge wouldn't visibly stop your character from charging. This could cause desync.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Dash could cause desync when used.
- Fixed a bug where various support gems were unable to support Frostblink.
- Fixed a bug where Divine Ire did not fire its beam if it was cancelled during the channel.
- Fixed a bug where Cyclone and Bladestorm could not gain more than one charge (such as via Power Charge on Crit Support) while channelling or per use respectively.
- Fixed a bug where Physical channelling skills were not gaining the damage bonus granted by the Infusion buff.
- Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where you could namelock onto portals, chests or other objects after using a skill which targeted the ground near that object. A common example is using Flame Dash towards a portal, appearing on top of the portal, and automatically going through the portal, even though you did not actually click the portal.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles from Molten Strike and Lightning Strike when supported by Multistrike Support were not gaining extra damage on repeated hits.
- Fixed a bug where Sweep would not deal damage on repeated swings, such as when using Multistrike.
- Fixed a bug where Static Strike supported by Ancestral Call would only generate a single buff, regardless of how many monsters it hit.
- Fixed a bug where Area Damage modifiers did not apply to Perforate.
- Fixed a bug where Righteous Fire did not split its self-damage between life and mana correctly when using Mind Over Matter.
- Fixed a bug where Minion support gems were not gaining levels when socketed into an item that granted +X to Level to Socketed Minion Gems.
- Fixed a bug where a single Shockwave Support gem benefitted from all support gems linked to all other Shockwave Support gems, regardless of where those gems were socketed.
- Fixed a bug where Essence Monoliths could not be interacted with if you had a Movement skill on your left mouse keybind.
- Abyss Monsters that consume Spirit Charges now heal for half as much health per charge consumed. This is to account for the life increases that Rare monsters received in 3.7.0.
- Fixed a bug where the Light of Lunaris unique shield and the Duskdawn unique staff were adding more Critical Strike Multiplier than they should have.
- Fixed a bug where the "Critical Strikes with Daggers have a 40% chance to Poison the Enemy" passive skill was not properly converted to work with Bows when using the Lioneye's Fall unique jewel.
- Fixed a bug where skills cast by Strongboxes were not behaving as expected. This affects Explodes, Detonate nearby Corpses, Firestorm, Ice Nova, Spreads Caustic Ground and Lightning Storm.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Control + Enter did not always set the correct whisper target.
- Fixed a bug where some minion modifiers wouldn't update on existing minions if the player's maximum life changed.
- Fixed a bug where the exit from the boss room in a Glacier Map would be permanently disabled if the Map was occupied by the Elder or an Elder Guardian.
- Fixed a bug where The Eradicator's skill visuals could become muddled, and it would appear as if he were summoning hundreds of Lightning Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Quality, Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage and Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage crafted modifiers were able to be crafted onto items which already had some variants of those modifiers.
- Fixed a bug where a filled Divine Vessel could generate in a map device slot that wasn't visible, causing some players to be unable to open new Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Leyline Map could not spawn Shrines.
- Fixed a bug where The Cavern of Wrath and The Cavern of Anger would sometimes fail to generate.
- Fixed another client crash that could happen during Legion encounters.
- Fixed a common client crash that could occur while changing areas.
- Fixed a client crash that could happen while using The Dancing Dervish.
- Fixed a client crash occurring in the Fields Map boss encounter.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2019, 8:21:15 PM
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:07:13 PM
Grinding Gear Games
No shield charge fortify fix? :/
Also, I hope the legion nerf isn't overtuned, really liked the difficulty compared to previous leagues.
Last edited by Ulquiomaru on Jun 13, 2019, 5:12:50 PM
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:07:40 PM
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:08:17 PM
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:09:23 PM
What's about the insane MS spikes randomly on Maps?
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:09:50 PM
Nice fixes! Wasn't giving up hope on melee when the cancel bug happened 2 days ago.
PS: Earthquake seems to be dropping FPS horribly, especially on a ~300% increased AoE build, and with Extra Gore (Belly of the Beast)... extra gore and the effect in general might need some tuning to reduce impact on performance.
(I usually get 60-140fps in most zones, drops to 14 when using Vaal Earthquake on bosses)
Last edited by Dethox420 on Jun 13, 2019, 5:12:35 PM
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:10:01 PM
" Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's "Red Wave" skill.
Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's targeted ground explosion skill.
Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel's Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions. "
Delicious. Finally, some good ducking patch notes.
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:11:18 PM
I pray uber elder is FIXED
High warlord of the SUPER CUTE WALRUS CLAN
- ''Probably the first time shes not 40/40 in 2 weeks''
- ''Means the game got boring''
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:12:08 PM
I thought it was weird how fast Scourge Arrow was charging. But thought it was an intended change. :(
Yank my chins and squeeze my juicers
Nice fixes and enhancements
on Jun 13, 2019, 5:19:10 PM